BS
Posted By
Brian_Sokol
May 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just upgraded to PSE 3.01. When I try to convert my catalog it stops at 70%. I have tried several times. I have about 9000 photo. I am running XP SP2 on an Athlon 2500 pc with 512MB ram. Any ideas?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
o3v3tz
May 21, 2005
Suggest that you make a copy of your PSA2 Catalog – Copy it somewhere else on your hard drive temporarily. This is just an extra copy that you probably will never use.

Next start PSA 2 and
do a File > Catalog > Recover
do File > Reconnect All Missing Files

My reason for these recommendations is to do all possible cleanup on your PSA 2 Catalog under PSA 2 before starting to convert it in PSE 3.

Then try the conversion again in PSE 3, of course.

Barb O
BS
Brian_Sokol
May 23, 2005
Thanks. I tried this but still no good. There were a few photos that were disconnected. I removed them. Still the same problem. It gets to 70% complete and just stops. No errors or messages.

Anyone have any ideas? I would really like to upgrade but it seems I can not.
O
o3v3tz
May 23, 2005
Brian,

My next suggestion would be that you contact Adobe tech support and request their complimentary installation support for the catalog conversion as part of the PSE 3 install support. Here is a link to information about the Adobe support

<http://www.adobe.com/support/cfcomp.html>

However, I also suggest that you check back here again to see if anyone else posts additional suggestions for you to try before calling Adobe.

Barb Olson

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections