What book to buy–no response, sooooooooo…

D
Posted By
DotCom
May 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well I never received any responses to my post on what book to buy to teach myself PSE so I went ahead and purchased the book "Photoshop Elements 2 Complete Course" by Jan Kabili. I am only on part 2, session 2 and I can already tell that this book is EXCELLENT! I’m so glad I went and took a chance and got it. I am posting this for the benefit of anyone else wanting advice on a good learning tool.
dot

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PP
Paul Pedersen
Nov 19, 2007
Thanks for the tip.

But v2 is old now. I wonder what good books are available for v6?

"DotCom" wrote in message
Well I never received any responses to my post on what book to buy to teach myself PSE so I went ahead and purchased the book "Photoshop Elements 2 Complete Course" by Jan Kabili. I am only on part 2, session 2 and I can already tell that this book is EXCELLENT! I’m so glad I went and took a chance and got it. I am posting this for the benefit of anyone else wanting advice on a good learning tool.
dot

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections