M
Posted By
MrsBeebleBrock
Oct 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, anyone know if there’s a way to constrain the eraser tool so that it erases in a straight line?

TIA
Jo

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
MrsBeebleBrock
Oct 15, 2003
Great, thanks Thomas.
Jo

thomas wrote:

yes, you can constrain any brush type tool to a straight line by CLICKING at the start point and HOLD shift while CLICKING at the end point.
-tom

"MrsBeebleBrock" wrote in message

Hi, anyone know if there’s a way to constrain the eraser tool so that it erases in a straight line?

TIA
Jo

D
DosBoss57
Oct 15, 2003
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:20:18 +1300, MrsBeebleBrock
wrote:

TIA
Jo

another way to do it is to click once on the point of origin. go to your end point and shift-click….wham!!!
the beauty of this is that shift-drag constrains to vertical or horizontal……my trick allows you to do a straight line at any angle

hope this helps

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

Imagine all the people living life in peace !
T
thomas
Oct 15, 2003
yes, you can constrain any brush type tool to a straight line by CLICKING at the start point and HOLD shift while CLICKING at the end point.

-tom

"MrsBeebleBrock" wrote in message

TIA
Jo
D
DosBoss57
Oct 15, 2003
hahaha thomas

you may have said it and that’s fine. did it ever occur to you that maybe your post was not there when I posted, you moron……go play with artistmike now, you idiot !!!

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:41:42 -0700, "thomas"
wrote:

haha DosBoss, thats exactly what i said! in fact i capitalized as to not be mistaken about the fact there is no drag.

-tom

"DosBoss57" wrote in message
wrote:

TIA
Jo

another way to do it is to click once on the point of origin. go to your end point and shift-click….wham!!!
the beauty of this is that shift-drag constrains to vertical or horizontal……my trick allows you to do a straight line at any angle
hope this helps

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

T
thomas
Oct 15, 2003
haha DosBoss, thats exactly what i said! in fact i capitalized as to not be mistaken about the fact there is no drag.

-tom

wrote:

TIA
Jo

hope this helps

//տ
T
thomas
Oct 15, 2003
hey retard.
yeah at first i did think that, but you wrote…"another way to do it is to…" now seeing as how i was the only other person who had posted, there is nothing for you to compare your way to now is there you stupid shit. and if my post hadnt shown up yet why would you be saying "another way" when it would be the only way. it appears that you are the moron.

hahaha thomas

you may have said it and that’s fine. did it ever occur to you that maybe your post was not there when I posted, you moron……go play with artistmike now, you idiot !!!

wrote:

haha DosBoss, thats exactly what i said! in fact i capitalized as to not
be
mistaken about the fact there is no drag.

-tom

wrote:

Hi, anyone know if there’s a way to constrain the eraser tool so that
it
erases in a straight line?

TIA
Jo

hope this helps

//տ
D
DosBoss57
Oct 16, 2003
So because I misunderstood HOLD click for click DRAG means you have the right to "haha" me you slimedog. If you bought a book and got a clue to the correct terminology maybe we wouldn’t have this problem, Einstein !! You should learn a few manners. Maybe your parents should have brought you up instead of thorwn you up!!!

Kiss my ASS

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:49:32 -0700, "thomas"
wrote:

hey retard.
yeah at first i did think that, but you wrote…"another way to do it is to…" now seeing as how i was the only other person who had posted, there is nothing for you to compare your way to now is there you stupid shit. and if my post hadnt shown up yet why would you be saying "another way" when it would be the only way. it appears that you are the moron.
hahaha thomas

wrote:

haha DosBoss, thats exactly what i said! in fact i capitalized as to not
be

-tom

wrote:

Hi, anyone know if there’s a way to constrain the eraser tool so that
it

TIA
Jo

hope this helps

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

T
thomas
Oct 16, 2003
haha are you retarted? seriously you should go check to see if youre missing a chromosome. all i said was haha, sorry you took it in the wrong way…"slimedog". and my parents brought me up just fine, i think its your parents who needed to adjust their parenting skills. i mean im sorry your mom was too busy to bring you up because she made giving blow jobs behind the 7eleven a full time job, and you dad was out partying it up in a gay bath house, but i mean that doesnt mean you have to take it out on me. kiss your own ass.
So because I misunderstood HOLD click for click DRAG means you have the right to "haha" me you slimedog. If you bought a book and got a clue to the correct terminology maybe we wouldn’t have this problem, Einstein !! You should learn a few manners. Maybe your parents should have brought you up instead of thorwn you up!!!

Kiss my ASS

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:49:32 -0700, "thomas"
wrote:

hey retard.
yeah at first i did think that, but you wrote…"another way to do it is to…" now seeing as how i was the only other person who had posted,
there
is nothing for you to compare your way to now is there you stupid shit.
and
if my post hadnt shown up yet why would you be saying "another way" when
it
would be the only way. it appears that you are the moron.
hahaha thomas

wrote:

haha DosBoss, thats exactly what i said! in fact i capitalized as to
not
be

-tom

wrote:

Hi, anyone know if there’s a way to constrain the eraser tool so
that
it

TIA
Jo

the beauty of this is that shift-drag constrains to vertical or horizontal……my trick allows you to do a straight line at any
angle
hope this helps

//տ

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections