Posted By
gerry.rigney
Jun 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all

Sorry if this is a bit OT but I’m wondering if anyone has had to deploy PSE onto 100s of PC and if so is there a quicker way of doing it that going round to each PC ?

mix of NT, 2k and XP

cheers
gerryR

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LM
Lou_M
Jun 10, 2005
Hi, Gerry. Questions like yours pop up here every once in a while, and they never really seem to get answered. Not sure who you should ask, though.
GR
gerry.rigney
Jun 10, 2005
thanks for the heads up Lou, just thought I’d give it a shot.

gerryR
MD
malcolm_denton
Jun 10, 2005
Gerry….

I have found that a gentleman at Adobe called John has been most helpful on forum administration,so it might be worth e-mailing him at
GR
gerry.rigney
Jun 10, 2005
Hi Malcolm

Sent an email to them, thank for the address. See what happens now.

thanks again
gerryR
JJ
Jim_J
Jun 10, 2005
Gerry,

Normally I would not have recommend such a contact, but Malcolm is correct. Your situation is very much outside the norm and I suspect of interest to Adobe to get you on your way.

Cheers

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections