FS
Posted By
Fred Scuttle
Jun 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Where have all the Adobe forum posts gone? I subscribed to this group several weeks ago & the traffic was as it is now but after a short while the group was flooded with questions to/from Adobe forum email addresses. This disappeared earlier this week – anyone know where to?
Regards
A…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Roy
Jun 17, 2005
"Fred Scuttle" wrote in message
Where have all the Adobe forum posts gone? I subscribed to this group several weeks ago & the traffic was as it is now but after a short while the
group was flooded with questions to/from Adobe forum email addresses. This disappeared earlier this week – anyone know where to?
Regards
A…

Hi.

I also noticed that, arrival and subsequent departure.

It is no great loss, because I noticed that when any of the regular posters from this group posted replies to any of those with the Forum Address, that reply was ignored. I suspect that they were only ever looking at their Adobe Forum, and the replies posted here were no showing on that forum.

Roy G
AB
Alex Barna
Jun 18, 2005
Fred Scuttle wrote:

Where have all the Adobe forum posts gone? I subscribed to this group several weeks ago & the traffic was as it is now but after a short while the group was flooded with questions to/from Adobe forum email addresses. This disappeared earlier this week – anyone know where to? Regards A…

The adobe.photoshop.elements forum is a moderated web based forum carried on the Adobe site http://www.adobeforums.com/ & echoed to the adobeforums.com newsserver.

You can read the forum posts on the adobeforums.com server & if you registered your version of elements you can post with the username & password you established at that time.

Alex,

F
Falcon
Jun 18, 2005
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:28:52 GMT, "Roy"
wrote:

"Fred Scuttle" wrote in message
Where have all the Adobe forum posts gone? I subscribed to this group several weeks ago & the traffic was as it is now but after a short while the
group was flooded with questions to/from Adobe forum email addresses. This disappeared earlier this week – anyone know where to?
Regards
A…

It is no great loss, because I noticed that when any of the regular posters from this group posted replies to any of those with the Forum Address, that reply was ignored. I suspect that they were only ever looking at their Adobe Forum, and the replies posted here were no showing on that forum.

Correct, anything posted here did not show up in the Adobe forum. Adobe must have turned off the feature that forwards postings from the forum to this newsgroup. They have turned it on/off in the past. If you want to join the forum just go to the Adobe page and you can participate there.

Ciao,
Falcon

Ciao,
Falcon
CD
Chris Dubea
Jun 19, 2005
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:01:28 GMT, Alex Barna wrote:

Fred Scuttle wrote:

Where have all the Adobe forum posts gone? I subscribed to this group several weeks ago & the traffic was as it is now but after a short while the group was flooded with questions to/from Adobe forum email addresses. This disappeared earlier this week – anyone know where to? Regards A…

The adobe.photoshop.elements forum is a moderated web based forum carried on the Adobe site http://www.adobeforums.com/ & echoed to the adobeforums.com newsserver.

You can read the forum posts on the adobeforums.com server & if you registered your version of elements you can post with the username & password you established at that time.

Alex,

Yes this is all true, but it had been echoed here for a while. I swear Adobe is schizophrenic. Then turn the echo on. They turn the echo off. They turn the echo on……

cd
============================================================ =============== Chris

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections