A
Posted By
alwaysbeencrazy
Aug 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I don’t know if this has been discussed yet or not, but from where I am I don’t see any discussion. Is version 3 better than 3? If so how and is it worth upgrading?
Thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Roy
Aug 2, 2005
"alwaysbeencrazy" wrote in message
I don’t know if this has been discussed yet or not, but from where I am I don’t see any discussion. Is version 3 better than 3? If so how and is it worth upgrading?
Thanks.

From what I understand, the answer is a resounding YES if you are into serious editing.

16 Bit colour, and Raw are both supported.

If you only want to produce family snaps, and are not very concerned about colour then 2 will still do everything you want.

Roy G
M
mrfss
Aug 2, 2005
Keep in mind there is no real upgrade. If you want Version 3 you have to buy it outright. It doesn’t load over the top of Version 2. If you have 2 and load 3, then you have them both installed., unless you remove 2. I keep both for various reasons. I like the way 2 does certain things and I like 3 for other reasons. So, depending upon what I will be doing I load that version.

Version 3 has the healing brush which is fantastic if you are doing a lot restoration work.

Tom
"Roy" wrote in message
"alwaysbeencrazy" wrote in message
Thanks.

From what I understand, the answer is a resounding YES if you are into serious editing.

16 Bit colour, and Raw are both supported.

If you only want to produce family snaps, and are not very concerned about colour then 2 will still do everything you want.

Roy G

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections