Posted By
gmax2006
Jul 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I need a image/photo edition software for my web design work. Photoshop too much expensive and sophisticated and I am looking for something simpler.

Is there any Photoshop and Photoshop Elements feature compurgation? Is Photoshop Elements right tool for web image design/optimization?

Thank you,
Max

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RW
Roger Whitehead
Jul 14, 2006
In article ,
Gmax2006 wrote:
Is there any Photoshop and Photoshop Elements feature compurgation?

That’s a tough one. My dictionary defines compurgation as the action of clearing someone from an accusation by the oaths of several other people. What are Photoshop or PE supposed to have done?

😎

Roger
S
Sheldon
Jul 16, 2006
ROTFL 😀
S
Sheldon
Jul 16, 2006
"gmax2006" wrote in message
Hi,

I need a image/photo edition software for my web design work. Photoshop too much expensive and sophisticated and I am looking for something simpler.

Is there any Photoshop and Photoshop Elements feature compurgation? Is Photoshop Elements right tool for web image design/optimization?
Thank you,
Max

I’m sure you meant "comparison." Elements is a stripped down version of Photoshop, but what they removed most people don’t need. Have you looked at the Adobe Web site? There are also some plug-ins for Elements that add some of the features in Photoshop.
PD
postman delivers
Aug 16, 2006
"gmax2006" wrote in message
Hi,

Thank you,
Max

Max,

Compurgation is a law defense?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compurgation

Can not answer all your question "compurgation!"

Is Photoshop Elements the right tool for web image design/optimization? No!

But if you take the time to read Richard Lynch’s opinion about the hidden power of Photoshop Elements, then you might ask what more would anyone need to create images for the web!

Photoshop has line tools, and the ability to use quick mask that are not readily available in elements. Open any photo in elements and you will discover it can be optimized for the web as a jpg, or gif if you need the transparency feature of this file type. Size of image, and its the image file size are different and elements will address that need using "save for the web."

Elements will do fine, if you are not going to do any quality web design. If you do not know how to use the Photoshop program, enroll in a Photoshop graphics class at your local Junior College and purchase a student version of the software, you will find it is very affordable as you learn the industry standard graphic software…

JR the postman

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections