R
Posted By
redwoodtwig
Nov 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I see in the help file that I should be able to move the curve in the curves dialog using the arrow keys. I’ve got an image open, I’ve used CTL-click to select a point on the image and now I want to adjust the curve and watch the info rgb numbers as I do, which needs the cursor to stay on the image. Any idea why the arrow keys don’t work? CS2 on Vista Home Basic.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
MisterMax
Dec 1, 2007
wrote:
I see in the help file that I should be able to move the curve in the curves dialog using the arrow keys. I’ve got an image open, I’ve used CTL-click to select a point on the image and now I want to adjust the curve and watch the info rgb numbers as I do, which needs the cursor to stay on the image. Any idea why the arrow keys don’t work? CS2 on Vista Home Basic.

I think you have to ctl-click to establish a point in the graph. Then you can ctl-drag the point. I don’t know how you fix a point on the graph by clicking on the image – the point always goes away. – Max
(CS2, Vista Office, or whatever the stupid OS is called.)

Tips for Healthy Brain Aging from the Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Penn – – * Cognitively stimulating activities – Read, do crossword puzzles, play cards or a board game every day.
* Education – Take a class or attend lectures. Advise the next generation to stay in school.
* Exercise – Talk to your doctor about designing an exercise program, even as simple as walking, geared just for you. Individual sessions should be at least 30 minutes long.
* Avoid head injury – Always buckle your seatbelt. Wear a helmet when biking.
* Good nutrition – Eat a heart-healthy diet; it may benefit your brain as well.
* Cholesterol and blood pressure – Maintain your cholesterol and blood pressure within normal limits.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections