R
Posted By
ratpie
Apr 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been using an English trial now for a few weeks and already bought the Dutch retail version (there is no Dutch trial available). Can I reinstall this Dutch version over the English version and so keep all the work I’ve don (i.e. organiser/tags)? Anyone got any experience with this?

Thanx.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DF
Don F
Apr 22, 2007
"ratpie" wrote in message
I’ve been using an English trial now for a few weeks and already bought the Dutch retail version (there is no Dutch trial available). Can I reinstall this Dutch version over the English version and so keep all the work I’ve don (i.e. organiser/tags)? Anyone got any experience with this?
Thanx.
——–
I don’t know if this will work for your situation but this is what I did when I switched from the trial version to the retail version. I was in the process of a clean reinstall of my operating system before I loaded the retail version.
Try this:
Save the following folders and their contents to another location. C:\Documents&Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Catalogs C:\Documents&Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Catalog Folders These are your catalog files.
After you do your program update, return the folder contents to the original location.
Don F
R
ratpie
Apr 22, 2007
Thanx for the advise, Don! I will try it!

Pieter

"Don F" schreef in bericht
"ratpie" wrote in message
Thanx.
——–
I don’t know if this will work for your situation but this is what I did when I switched from the trial version to the retail version. I was in the process of a clean reinstall of my operating system before I loaded the retail version.
Try this:
Save the following folders and their contents to another location. C:\Documents&Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Catalogs C:\Documents&Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Catalog Folders These are your catalog files.
After you do your program update, return the folder contents to the original location.
Don F

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections