YN
Posted By
Your name
May 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone help me. I’ve just bought elements 5 an (PC) and when I upload pictures into organizer they are automatically "fixed" – which is driving me insane! I’d like Organizer have unedited images as the default. How do I get it to do that?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bob AZ
May 7, 2007
On May 5, 3:14�pm, Knepomuk wrote:
– which is driving
me insane!
GA
Gerry Atrick
May 7, 2007
"Knepomuk" wrote in message
| Can anyone help me. I’ve just bought elements 5 an (PC) and when I upload | pictures into organizer they are automatically "fixed" – which is driving | me insane! I’d like Organizer have unedited images as the default. How do | I get it to do that?

Can you be more precise as to what "Fix" is being applied and how you know this is the case? The only automatic fix I am aware of at the stage where you are bringing in images from say a card reader, is the option to auto fix red-eye. You elect to turn this off via Edit/Preferences then select the camera and card reader section and uncheck Automatically fix Red Eyes. So the same in the Scanner section.

Hope this helps.

Gerry Atrick

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections