Posted By
noone
Apr 17, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PhotoShop Elements 6

Starting with a photo, I select a big brush and select brush mode Saturation. Ok, so now I can selectively increase the color saturation where the photo is bushed.

But how to I do the opposite? I want to brush desaturation, that is selectively remove color until black and white. How do I reverse the action of the Saturation mode brush?

Thanks.
Bruce.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

N
noone
Apr 17, 2008
"Bruce." wrote in message
PhotoShop Elements 6

Starting with a photo, I select a big brush and select brush mode Saturation. Ok, so now I can selectively increase the color saturation where the photo is bushed.

But how to I do the opposite? I want to brush desaturation, that is selectively remove color until black and white. How do I reverse the action of the Saturation mode brush?

Found it. The Sponge tool is capable of both saturate and desaturate.

So there are 2 ways to brush saturation but only one way to brush (sponge) desaturation.

Bruce.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections