Posted By
Chocolate Rose
Jun 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had taken or merge with other pictures… I am ready to pay a small amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer… & laptop.
Specially which gives me a clear edited feature…. & easy to operate.

Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let me know….

OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply me at

www.powerpix.com

Even Kodak digital Photo Pro.. is similar to Velociti…

it’s urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her Birthday…. by Editing her few nice pictures.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JA
Jay Argee
Jun 5, 2008
From Serif (UK), the older version of PhotoPlus is free. http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/

From PhotoFiltre – free for organizations and non-profits. (let your conscience be your guide)
http://www.photofiltre.com/

Hope these help

Regards,

Jay Argee
Time may be a great healer, but it’s a rotten beautician "Chocolate Rose" wrote in message
Hello,

I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had taken or merge with other pictures… I am ready to pay a small amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer… & laptop.
Specially which gives me a clear edited feature…. & easy to operate.
Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let me know….

OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply me at

www.powerpix.com

Even Kodak digital Photo Pro.. is similar to Velociti…
it’s urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her Birthday…. by Editing her few nice pictures.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections