C
Posted By
Clemencia
Jul 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, I am new in the group, and was curious if you have any tutorials in this group, or if you can recommend a way to learn how to use my new PSE6? and premiere 4?
I would really appreciate any help
Clemencia

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

A
ALM
Jul 3, 2008
Try www.elementsvillage.com. You’ll find hundreds of tutorials there. Also, a search for elements tutorials on youtube will result in hundreds of tutorials. Good luck.

"Clemencia" wrote in message
Hello, I am new in the group, and was curious if you have any tutorials in this group, or if you can recommend a way to learn how to use my new PSE6? and premiere 4?
Clemencia
C
Clemencia
Jul 5, 2008
Thanks so much for the youtube tip, I hardly ever watch videos there, but not anymore, they have tons there, hopefully I’ll find something for a beginner like me,
thanks
Clemencia

On Jul 3, 6:58 pm, "ALM" wrote:
Trywww.elementsvillage.com.  You’ll find hundreds of tutorials there. Also, a search for elements tutorials on youtube will result in hundreds of tutorials.  Good luck.

"Clemencia" wrote in message

Clemencia- Hide quoted text –

– Show quoted text –

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections