Posted By
The Magnficent Bastard
Oct 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just a quick update for all of my fans –

Went out for breakfast this morning, had some yogurt and granola, then ran a couple of errands. Post office, bank, etc.

I worked out around 11 AM, showered and grabbed a sammich to go and brought it home. Browsed through a couple of magazines while I ate the sammich and then took a nap.

Watched Notre Dame get bitch slapped by USC for a little bit and then went and got my car detailed. A couple friends are coming by in an hour or so. We are gonna play some Xbox and order a pizza. Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going anywhere special, just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit. —
Magnificent Bastard Productions 2003

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
righter
Oct 18, 2003
Who gives a flying fuck, meathead???
TS
Tom Spring
Oct 18, 2003
"The Magnificent Bastard" wrote in message

Went out for breakfast this morning, had some yogurt and granola, then

sissy food

I worked out around 11 AM,

dance aerobics with your leg warmers on?

I ate the sammich and then took a nap.

taking mid-day naps is NOT masculine

Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going
anywhere special,
just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit.

gay bars?
R
righter
Oct 18, 2003
"Tom Spring" wrote in message

sissy food

Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going
anywhere special,
just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit.

gay bars?

I agree with this post.

F
Flatcat
Oct 19, 2003
9:46 PM – massive heart attack

The Magnificent Bastard wrote:

Went out for breakfast this morning, had some yogurt and granola, then ran a couple of errands. Post office, bank, etc.

I worked out around 11 AM, showered and grabbed a sammich to go and brought it home. Browsed through a couple of magazines while I ate the sammich and then took a nap.

Watched Notre Dame get bitch slapped by USC for a little bit and then went and got my car detailed. A couple friends are coming by in an hour or so. We are gonna play some Xbox and order a pizza. Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going anywhere special, just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit. —
Magnificent Bastard Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com
I
IrvingJanis
Oct 19, 2003
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:12:13 -0500, The Magnificent Bastard said :
:

Watched Notre Dame get bitch slapped by USC for a little bit and then went and got my car detailed. A couple friends are coming by in an hour or so. We are gonna play some Xbox and order a pizza. Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going anywhere special, just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit.

You didn’t masterbate?
D
DosBoss57
Oct 19, 2003
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:18:16 -0700, "thomas"
wrote:

you forgot the last paragraph so i added it below

met a guy at the club and went back to his place to watch will and grace, after which i took a good ass pounding. and just to be polite i then gave him a good dink in the stink. woke up the next day laying next to him with a rolling pin up my ass. what a night.

"The Magnificent Bastard" wrote in

this is hilarious…..can’t stop laughing

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

Imagine all the people living life in peace !
T
thomas
Oct 19, 2003
you forgot the last paragraph so i added it below

met a guy at the club and went back to his place to watch will and grace, after which i took a good ass pounding. and just to be polite i then gave him a good dink in the stink. woke up the next day laying next to him with a rolling pin up my ass. what a night.

W
Walker
Oct 19, 2003
righter wrote:

sissy food

Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going anywhere special, just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit.

gay bars?

I agree with this post.

Me three.
T
three-and-a-half-inch
Oct 19, 2003
I know it may be wrong, but I’m in love with The Magnificent Bastard’s mom.

Went out for breakfast this morning, had some yogurt and granola,

HAHAHAHA!!!!! WUSS.

then ran a couple of errands. Post office,

HAHAHA.

bank, etc.

AAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHHAAAHAHAAHAA!!!!111

showered and grabbed a sammich to go and
brought it home. Browsed through a couple of magazines

What magazines, HAHAHAHA?

while I ate the sammich and then took a nap.

Watched Notre Dame get bitch slapped by USC for a little bit and then went and got my car detailed.

CAR DETAILED? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA, OH MY GOD THIS DUDE’S A TOTAL WELP!@!! AHAHAHAHAHAA.

A couple friends are coming by in an hour
or so. We are gonna play some Xbox and order a pizza. Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going anywhere special, just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit.

…..HE PLANS *AHEAD OF TIME* TO DRESS "CASUAL" FOR SOMETHING!! OH MAN, ONLY CHICKS DO THAT! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

DR
Dan R
Oct 19, 2003

RB
Russell B
Oct 20, 2003
Despite all his or her rage, "Dan R" is still just a rat in a cage:

*PLYNK*

Welcome to my Pinchwipe, assfile.
Oct 20, 2003
He’s just a pretentious adolescent who thinks people give a shit about him. Don’t waste your time with his web-site. Just juvenile drivel.

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—
T
three-and-a-half-inch
Oct 20, 2003
I know it may be wrong, but I’m in love with Anonymous’s mom.

He’s just a pretentious adolescent who thinks people give a shit about him. Don’t waste your time with his web-site. Just juvenile drivel.

Hey, I looked and when I did I was disgusted to have found this:

http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com/pages/assclown_ 1.htm

That’s disrespectful to the dead, Bastard. Please remove at wonce.

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—
M
marci
Oct 20, 2003
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:55:29 GMT,
(Wavy G) said:

is that ray deeeeooooo or asshoooleeeeooo?

T
three-and-a-half-inch
Oct 20, 2003
I know it may be wrong, but I’m in love with marci’s mom.

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:55:29 GMT,
(Wavy G) said:

is that ray deeeeooooo or asshoooleeeeooo?

Ray Dee OOOO *was* AssholeleeOOOO, idiot.

Oct 21, 2003
(Wavy G) wrote in
news::

You can have her. I never cared much for her. Besides, she’s been dead for years.

T
three-and-a-half-inch
Oct 21, 2003

(Wavy G) wrote in

You can have her. I never cared much for her. Besides, she’s been dead for years.

Yeah, you’re, like, the fourth guy that made that joke.

Oct 21, 2003
(Wavy G) wrote in

(Wavy G) wrote in

Well, since I am "anonymous", and as far as I can see, the only one to have made a reply under that "name", I make the assumption (maybe I’m wrong) that he was refering to me.
And it wasn’t a joke.

T
three-and-a-half-inch
Oct 21, 2003

(Wavy G) wrote in

(Wavy G) wrote in

Well, since I am "anonymous", and as far as I can see, the only one to have made a reply under that "name", I make the assumption (maybe I’m wrong) that he was refering to me.
And it wasn’t a joke.

What the who but huh?

JD
Juan Diego Chica
Oct 21, 2003
Disguting stuff…enough to make you wish you had a haircut with all the head a long
J D C
"Walker" wrote in message
righter wrote:

sissy food

Probably will hit a couple clubs around 10 PM tonight. Not going anywhere special, just dressing casually and gonna hang out for a little bit.

gay bars?

I agree with this post.

Me three.
JD
Juan Diego Chica
Oct 21, 2003
I think he is such a pathetic brainless and inmature pseudo-mind that we can only feel pity for him.

J D C
"Dan R" wrote in message
"The Magnificent Bastard" wrote
in

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections