Posted By
Tero_Hanski
Jan 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,

I have installed CS3 Design Standard (which has Photoshop CS3) to my computer with XP Pro SP2. Later I have installed Production Premium which has Photoshop CS3 Extended. First when opening photo from Bridge it opened in Photoshop "basic". When for example opening DVD-menus from Premiere to Photoshop, it opened in Photoshop Extended. Now it opens only on "basic" Photoshop and I cannot start the Extended version anywhere. The Photoshop-file found in folder on C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS3 starts the basic Photshop.

I have installed 10.0.1 update before installing Production Premium, but Photoshop Extended splash screen had also version 10.0.1.

Could anyone help?

Kind regards,
Tero

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

I
ID._Awe
Jan 5, 2008
Tero: Did you completely un-install the CS3 Design Standard Suite first?
TH
Tero_Hanski
Jan 6, 2008
Hi

No, I didn’t uninstall because I still need InDesign and Acrobat Pro from the Design Standard Suite.

Tero
JJ
John_Joslin
Jan 6, 2008
This is a consequence of the totally confusing mix of applications in the six suites on offer. I thought perhaps you had made the wrong choice with Production Premium – if all you wanted was PS Extended, Design Premium would have done.
I
ID._Awe
Jan 6, 2008
Tero: You should have at least un-installed PS regular before installing the Extended version. Just some registry leftovers from not un-installing.
S
Silkrooster
Jan 8, 2008
When uninstalling it should give you the option of uninstalling the entire suite or selected software.
Silk

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections