G
Posted By
grahamtav
Oct 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Installed my copy of Photoshop CS and everything is great. However, the ‘Rotate Tool’ does not work!
I have downloaded and installed the patch from the Adobe website, but still no luck. I have an NVidia GeForce FX 5700 graphics card – are you techies able to advise me if I can get the ‘Rotate Tool’ to work, are there any other downloads that I can try – I have downloaded the latest drivers for my graphics card.
Does the NVidia GeForce FX 5700 support OpenGL?
Hope you can advise me.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
John Joslin
Oct 26, 2008
Photoshop CS ?

patch from the Adobe website?

8o
G
grahamtav
Oct 26, 2008
John

I tried that first – it didn’t work
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 26, 2008
I didn’t get the reference to CS. The Rotate tool is in CS4 and what patch do you mean?
G
grahamtav
Oct 26, 2008
Sorry John – I meant CS4 – I downloaded the opengl plugin registry edit from the Adobe Update website and like I said that didn’t work.
SK
Stefan_Klein
Oct 26, 2008
Graham, your card has only shader version 2, but version3 is required. Guess it won`t work.
G
grahamtav
Oct 27, 2008
Stefan – not the reply I was hoping for but thanks for your help and reply.

Graham

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections