L
Posted By
locater16
Nov 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Last night my portable hard drive, where I had Photoshop installed, died. So I tried to re-install it on my proper hard drive. It says it conflicts with Photoshop. I tried to uninstall it but the uninstaller couldn’t find the files (because they’re on the dead hard drive). So I got an uninstaller program and used that. Now Photoshop doesn’t register as being installed by Windows, but somehow the Photoshop installer still finds it. I just went through the registry editor and deleted every photoshop thing I could by hand, but it still thinks it’s installed. I just got my Tablet back from being fixed and so having my pc break on me feels very frustrating. Any way around this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Mylenium
Nov 7, 2008
CS3 clean scripts?!

Mylenium
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 7, 2008
Using the new CS3Clean Script
< http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb 402767&sliceId=2>

make sure to read and execute the full article before running the clean script!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections