KL
Posted By
Katherine_Lawson
Dec 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Most of the free filters are pretty useless for what I do in Photoshop, but today I found some which look very useful.

Sometimes I like to blend photographs together, or use masks and things when I make collages. Most of the time when I do this, it’s for something that I don’t want to take a lot of time, like greeting cards and things, but it always takes longer than I would like.

On the DC filters site:

<http://bmath.net/new/prvw.htm>

I found some great filters for doing this quickly and easily under the DC layers filters on that page. (Some of them have newer versions of the filters).

There are a few filters there that crash PSCS4, but most of them work fine.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BL
Bob Levine
Dec 14, 2008
Sometimes I like to blend photographs together

Have you looked at the native capabilities for this in Photoshop? Photomerge works pretty darn well.

Bob
KL
Katherine_Lawson
Dec 14, 2008
yeah, I have. I’ve always done most of these things with Photoshop alone, but frequently I have to make something really fast, and that’s where these plugins come in really handy.

Mostly I want these for when I forget someone’s birthday or something and need to make a custom card or something and only have an hour or two before I have to give the card to someone, or for doing a quick poster.

I probably won’t use them for works of art, just for quick effects that I don’t want to spend time on.
SF
Steve_Fy
Dec 18, 2008
I’m using some Kodak plugin,but these are commercial.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections