JL
Posted By
James_Lowman
Jan 18, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The program seems to run fine except that I cannot move or float the panels. They move ever so slightly and lock in place when I attempt to drag them. The only way to get them back is to do a workspace reset.
I am running Vista 32 bit, Nvidia 8600gt, Intel core 2 duo 2.33hz, and 4gb ram. I have the Production Suite CS4. I can move panels in every program but Photoshop. I have reset the configuration folders, tried a selective startup in msconfig and reinstalling Production Suite.
Very strange problem and I have search for an answer but I haven’t found anything close to this type of problem.
Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Mylenium
Jan 19, 2009
Does it occur with or without hardware acceleration? Toggling this option may have an influence…

Mylenium
JL
James_Lowman
Jan 19, 2009
The Nvidia drivers take of control and do not allow me to adjust the Windows hardware acceleration. The only setting I could find on the Nvidia control panel that dealt with hardware acceleration was having to do with 3D. Just to try it I turned it off. No change in DW.
Thanks for your reply. I’ve got a spare drive so I thought I would build a new image with just the OS and DW on it.
B
BJNicholls
Jan 19, 2009
Try turning off hardware acceleration within Photoshop’s performance controls under Edit – Preferences.
JL
James_Lowman
Jan 23, 2009
Final resolve was to reinstall o/s. Everything works great.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections