Posted By
Serge Fleury
Sep 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
Years ago, when I used to work in the USA, I bought the book "Photoshop IQ" by Froebisch, Lindner, Steffen and Wondrack
I have the version 3.0 of this book.
Is there a more recent one ?

On the other end, this book referes to a unique file representing an eye. When I worked for IBM (I’m now retired), I had this file (EYE.TIF I think), but probably lost it, as I can’t find it

Would you by chance know where I could find this file, so I can practice all the exercices in the book ?

Thanks for your help and your time

Have a goodd ay

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RH
r_harvey
Sep 19, 2003
Have you tried a Google search for eye.tif < http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8& oe=UTF-8&q=eye.tif&btnG=Google+Search>? There were 47 matches when I looked; perhaps one is what you want.

An image search for eye.tif < http://images.google.com/images?q=eye.tif&ie=UTF-8&o e=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search> shows 8 matches.
SF
Serge Fleury
Sep 19, 2003
Thanks
I looked at the Google results, but none of them is "THE" eye I look for 😉
As a matter of fact, I worked with this file around 1993 – 1994 I still have some old hard drives where it could be, but trying to connect them would probably be more difficult than to find the file by pure chance !
Thanks anyway
I’ll continue my search
Have a good day
PC
Patty Clarke
Sep 19, 2003
Serge,

I have the book Photoshop 6 Cookbook by Froebisch, Lindner & Steffen– in it they say you can e mail a request for the "eye" image to

Patty
SF
Serge Fleury
Sep 19, 2003
ave my day !
Have a good week-end

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections