eandm
Mar 30, 2012
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
using Photoshop 7
I have text in s text box and I would like to reduce the space between the lines. How would I do that please?

Martin
©¿©¬

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
one
Mar 30, 2012
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:48:35 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote (in article ):

using Photoshop 7
I have text in s text box and I would like to reduce the space between the lines. How would I do that please?

Open the Character palette (from the Window menu) and adjust the leading. It’s one of the drop-down menus in the palette – the one with a picture of the letter A above another letter A which is probably set to (Auto).

Select all of your text, click on the drop-down menu and adjust the value until you get the result you want.
E
eandm
Mar 30, 2012
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:08:43 +0100, wrote:

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:48:35 +0100, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote (in article ):

using Photoshop 7

Open the Character palette (from the Window menu) and adjust the leading. It’s one of the drop-down menus in the palette – the one with a picture of the letter A above another letter A which is probably set to (Auto).
Select all of your text, click on the drop-down menu and adjust the value until you get the result you want.

Thank you very much
That’s another tyhing I have learned today

Regards
Martin
©¿©¬

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections