MC
Posted By
Martin Chiselwitt
Dec 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i know it’s probably a right whoary ol’ chestnut, but I have been looking around for tutorials on theis subject and not really satisfactory job… can anyone recommend a tutorial or resource? I have a very complex image to mask… Will post if anyone wants to see,

thx

martin ch.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GP
Glenn Pechacek
Dec 3, 2003
Sure, post it to alt.binaries.comp-graphics or post a web page link. I’ll see what Knock-Out will do with it.

"Martin Chiselwitt" wrote in message
i know it’s probably a right whoary ol’ chestnut, but I have been looking around for tutorials on theis subject and not really satisfactory job… can anyone recommend a tutorial or resource? I have a very complex image to mask… Will post if anyone wants to see,
thx

martin ch.
D
Dodo
Dec 4, 2003
Martin Chiselwitt wrote in news:h1bzb.649$sx6.4752
@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net:

thx

martin ch.

Probably MaskPro from Extensis would do the job. Please see:

http://www.extensis.com/maskpro/index.html?ref=hp

Cheerio!

Dodo

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections