M
Posted By
Max
Dec 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thought I ask some photoshop experts if they came across any EASY to use software for Mom that will help her organize her digital camera photos, crop/resize, print on Avery photo paper, help email at the correct size.

She doesn’t understand pixels or how to browse Windows Explorer for that matter. I just taught her how to move files from one folder to the next for the 10th time today.

-Max

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

SI
stupid_idiot
Dec 12, 2003
adobe photoalbum

"Max" wrote in message
Thought I ask some photoshop experts if they came across any EASY to use software for Mom that will help her organize her digital camera photos, crop/resize, print on Avery photo paper, help email at the correct size.
She doesn’t understand pixels or how to browse Windows Explorer for that matter. I just taught her how to move files from one folder to the next for the 10th time today.

-Max

H
Hecate
Dec 13, 2003
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:30:09 -0900, "stupid_idiot" wrote:

adobe photoalbum
I’ve seen people having a lot of problems with that software, though it may have improved in version 2.

I’d suggest some thing like JASC’s Photo Album which has been around a while and is a mature and easy to use product.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
C
Clive
Dec 13, 2003
Irfanview available free from www.irfanview.com

"Max" wrote in message
She doesn’t understand pixels or how to browse Windows Explorer for that matter. I just taught her how to move files from one folder to the next
for
the 10th time today.

-Max

PP
Philip Procter
Dec 18, 2003
‘ve been using Graphic Workshop and LOVE it! It’s available at: http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html

Philip

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:27:00 GMT, "Max" wrote:

-Max
BR
brankovukelic_removethis_
Dec 18, 2003
Try "Cheeze 2.0" (forgot the link).

Philip Procter wrote:

‘ve been using Graphic Workshop and LOVE it! It’s available at: http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html

Philip

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:27:00 GMT, "Max" wrote:

-Max

WD
Walter Donavan
Dec 19, 2003
Search the www.nonags.com graphics sections for free photo album pgms. I like JAlbum.

Walter Donavan
"Branko Vukeli
R
red
Dec 25, 2003
do a search on google for – Jalbum – you will like it
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:28:53 -0500, "Walter Donavan" wrote:

Search the www.nonags.com graphics sections for free photo album pgms. I like JAlbum.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections