G
Posted By
goodbye
Sep 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I noticed that Photoshop places it’s name in the EXIF every time you save an image with it: "Creation Software: Adobe Photoshop CS Windows".

What’s the easiest way to remove this?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bagal
Sep 4, 2004
why do you want to remove it?

Articus

wrote in message
I noticed that Photoshop places it’s name in the EXIF every time you save an image with it: "Creation Software: Adobe Photoshop CS Windows".

Thanks
G
goodbye
Sep 4, 2004

Because I’m annoyed with it being added when I didn’t opt to have it — Photoshop adds without asking. And when people see it, they automatically assume I doctored the ~entire~ image. "Oh, that photo is a fake", they say.

Besides, it gives me something to do. 😉
B
bagal
Sep 4, 2004
I prefer to see it as a boast

yeh – i really am skilled in PS

(that really would be a false boast for moi!)

Articus

wrote in message

Because I’m annoyed with it being added when I didn’t opt to have it — Photoshop adds without asking. And when people see it, they automatically assume I doctored the ~entire~ image. "Oh, that photo is a fake", they say.

Besides, it gives me something to do. 😉
H
Hecate
Sep 5, 2004
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 04:17:44 GMT, wrote:

Thanks

With an XML editor. For each individual image. One =by one. On the other hand you get on with something more productive… 😉

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
G
Gadgets
Sep 5, 2004
google is your friend!
< http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=E XIF+image+tag+editor>

Cheers, Jason (remove … to reply)
Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections