regestration key for Adobe Photoshop 6.0

Search   Help    Register    Login   Home
Fri, 02 January 2004 03:21 Go to next message
hellin69us (Photoshop begginer)
My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it and
it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
installation.

Thank You

--
Just Remember - DEATH CURES STUPIDITY!
Mike
Fri, 02 January 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:21:26 -0800, "H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com>
scribbled:

>My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it and
>it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
>code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
>wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
>installation.

Here ya go:
http://www.charleslocksmith.com/BRK-1.jpg
Fri, 02 January 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pepe (Advanced Photoshop user)
You have entered the wrong news group.
Go to alt.stupid there are more people
like you. There is no stupid people in
this group

Pepe





............................................................ .....
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
Fri, 02 January 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hellin69us (Photoshop begginer)
lol
Geeeeeee thanks it fit and everything works fine.
Hay Voivod may you and yours have a safe and happy new year.


"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:nqdavvg1ura7v2a515bpr0lh2vo007fvtk@news-server...
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:21:26 -0800, "H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com>
> scribbled:
>
> >My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it
and
> >it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
> >code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
> >wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
> >installation.
>
> Here ya go:
> http://www.charleslocksmith.com/BRK-1.jpg
>
>
Fri, 02 January 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hellin69us (Photoshop begginer)
Never Mind I found my Key..


"H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:vvaev3nu2cbqc0@corp.supernews.com...
> lol
> Geeeeeee thanks it fit and everything works fine.
> Hay Voivod may you and yours have a safe and happy new year.
>
>
> "Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
> news:nqdavvg1ura7v2a515bpr0lh2vo007fvtk@news-server...
> > On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:21:26 -0800, "H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com>
> > scribbled:
> >
> > >My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it
> and
> > >it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box
and
> > >code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
> > >wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
> > >installation.
> >
> > Here ya go:
> > http://www.charleslocksmith.com/BRK-1.jpg
> >
> >
>
>
Fri, 02 January 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
max morrison (Photoshop begginer)
"Pepe" <Pepe@home.nl> wrote in message
news:3ff53891$0$61319$a8266bb1@news.titannews.com...
> You have entered the wrong news group.
> Go to alt.stupid there are more people
> like you. There is no stupid people in
> this group
>
> Pepe
>

That are correct. Us are smart people and our grammar are fine.
Fri, 02 January 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:35:25 +1000, "max morrison"
<someone@nospam.net.au> scribbled:

>
>"Pepe" <Pepe@home.nl> wrote in message
>news:3ff53891$0$61319$a8266bb1@news.titannews.com...
>> You have entered the wrong news group.
>> Go to alt.stupid there are more people
>> like you. There is no stupid people in
>> this group
>>
>> Pepe
>>
>
>That are correct. Us are smart people and our grammar are fine.

Lot's not start talking about people's grammars, old people
have it hard enough as it is....
Fri, 02 January 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Auspics (Advanced Photoshop user)
I suppose it escapes the comprehension of many that Adobe will re-issue a
serial number on proof of purchase? Even provide a new disk for a few bucks
too.
Doug

"H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:vvaage6odkq4a9@corp.supernews.com...
> My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it
and
> it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
> code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
> wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
> installation.
>
> Thank You
>
> --
> Just Remember - DEATH CURES STUPIDITY!
> Mike
>
>
Fri, 02 January 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hellin69us (Photoshop begginer)
I smell smoke - is someone playing with matches again?.

"H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:vvaage6odkq4a9@corp.supernews.com...
> My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it
and
> it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
> code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
> wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
> installation.
>
> Thank You
>
> --
> Just Remember - DEATH CURES STUPIDITY!
> Mike
>
>
Fri, 02 January 2004 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replytonewsgrouponlyp (Advanced Photoshop user)
"Pepe" <Pepe@home.nl> wrote in message
news:3ff53891$0$61319$a8266bb1@news.titannews.com...
> You have entered the wrong news group.
> Go to alt.stupid there are more people
> like you. There is no stupid people in
> this group
>
> Pepe
>
>

Well I for one resent this accusation. I personally happen to be very stupid
and I'm sure there are at least a few people in this group who will confirm
this. Sure, my grammer good might be and maybe I spell too many words
korrectly but I've worked very hard to lower myself and it pisses me off
when some smarty pants like you comes along with a blanket statement that
just groups me in with the rest of the herd. Dummy up!


Photoshop 6.0 ???
Sat, 03 January 2004 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robin (Photoshop begginer)
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:21:26 -0800, "H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it and
>it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
>code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
>wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
>installation.
>
>Thank You

It isn't too difficult to yank chains on this newsgroup.
Sun, 04 January 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geri Panties (Photoshop begginer)
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:21:26 -0800, "H. Flames" <hellin69us@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My kids bought me Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I just now went to install it and
>> it seems that in all the clean-up of wrapping paper and box's the box and
>> code to Adobe Photoshop 6.0 have been burned in our fireplace I was
>> wondering if any of you might share a key that might work for my
>> installation.



hahahahahaha.

Not good enough... try harder.
Sun, 11 January 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supchaka (Advanced Photoshop user)
http://astalavista.box.sk

Put "Photoshop 6 serial" in the search and I bet you'll find one.

It's already been stolen, why not use it :) That would be like stealin
a car and not stripping it

supchak
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27568.htm
Mon, 12 January 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:10:17 -0600, supchaka
<supchaka.zwisn@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:

>It's already been stolen, why not use it :) That would be like stealing
>a car and not stripping it!

Ah, what a wonderful representative for the designers forum to
usenet. Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
software piracy.
Mon, 12 January 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supchaka (Advanced Photoshop user)
Voivod wrote:
> * Ah, what a wonderful representative for the designers forum to
> usenet. Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
> software piracy. *

Because they can ;

supchak
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27568.htm
Mon, 12 January 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:nnn400tpfupc2463gof8m3rtloble3eboh@news-server...
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:10:17 -0600, supchaka
> Ah, what a wonderful representative for the designers forum to
> usenet. Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
> software piracy.
>
And whilst waiting, Burger Boy can feed us with stolen burgers from his
employer! Do entertain the group further with your avocation of stealing
from your employer
Mon, 12 January 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:12:03 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
scribbled:

>
>"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
>news:nnn400tpfupc2463gof8m3rtloble3eboh@news-server...
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:10:17 -0600, supchaka
>> Ah, what a wonderful representative for the designers forum to
>> usenet. Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
>> software piracy.
>>
>And whilst waiting, Burger Boy can feed us with stolen burgers from his
>employer! Do entertain the group further with your avocation of stealing
>from your employer

There's no need for me to do that. All I have to do is post and you'll
come running like one of Pavlov's dogs to drool all over my post with
your inane stories. Unfortunately just like a dog you lack any
imagination and can only do what you're trained to do.
Mon, 12 January 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:31:29 -0600, supchaka
<supchaka.zx50n@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:

>
>Voivod wrote:
>> * Ah, what a wonderful representative for the designers forum to
>> usenet. Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
>> software piracy. *
>
>Because they can ;)

That makes about as much sense as anything else you
forum4designers morons have posted. Tell me, do you
need to fail an IQ test to get access to that board or
is is just advertized on some moron network you all
belong to?
Mon, 12 January 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:dvc500t8gob6riridpuk7tr06b9j830c29@news-server...
> There's no need for me to do that. All I have to do is post and you'll
> come running like one of Pavlov's dogs to drool all over my post with
> your inane stories. Unfortunately just like a dog you lack any
> imagination and can only do what you're trained to do.
>
Hey Burger boy, your only trained to flip burgers, be Adobes Pavlov dog
("What?? did someone even threaten to steal a copy of Photoshop? Don't worry
Mr Adobe, Burger Boy's on the job") and steal from your employer AND still
respond to my posts after saying you would not do so, oh that's right, we
already know your a liar as well as being a thief.
Mon, 12 January 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message > That makes about as much sense as
anything else you
> forum4designers morons have posted. Tell me, do you
> need to fail an IQ test to get access to that board or
> is is just advertized on some moron network you all
> belong to?
>
Don't bother to reply to Burger boy, he has already shown he is a liar and a
thief, leave him to his day job, making those delish fatty burgers
Mon, 12 January 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:38:24 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
scribbled:

>
>"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
>news:dvc500t8gob6riridpuk7tr06b9j830c29@news-server...
>> There's no need for me to do that. All I have to do is post and you'll
>> come running like one of Pavlov's dogs to drool all over my post with
>> your inane stories. Unfortunately just like a dog you lack any
>> imagination and can only do what you're trained to do.
>>
>Hey Burger boy, your only trained to flip burgers, be Adobes Pavlov dog
>("What?? did someone even threaten to steal a copy of Photoshop? Don't worry
>Mr Adobe, Burger Boy's on the job") and steal from your employer AND still
>respond to my posts after saying you would not do so, oh that's right, we
>already know your a liar as well as being a thief.

Well you spelled thief right for a change, leg humper, but you
misused "your". Instead of following after me like a little puppy
begging for acceptance and attentiontry learning to use the
language properly.
Mon, 12 January 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:39:55 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
scribbled:

>liar and a thief

Polly want a cracker? You repetitive shit.
Mon, 12 January 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supchaka (Advanced Photoshop user)
Voivod wrote:
> *On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:31:29 -0600, supchaka
> <supchaka.zx50n@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:
>
>
> That makes about as much sense as anything else you
> forum4designers morons have posted. Tell me, do you
> need to fail an IQ test to get access to that board or
> is is just advertized on some moron network you all
> belong to? *

See if this even remotely rings a bell. "Blah blah blah advocation o
software piracy" My answer was, "because they can". Maybe you shoul
actually look up the meaning of the words you are pulling out of th
"Talk like a big kid" book.

You should develop some form of retinal scanner for the newsgroup. I
can verify through adobe if the person has bought anything from them
If they fail the check, they can't post!

I've figured out who you remind me of. There's this dick that walk
around the neighborhood, he's not part of the HOA but he likes to t
think he invented it. He'll walk around with a little clipboard makin
notes of all the evil-doers he finds. He'll tell kids not to ride thei
skateboards, if you're in the pool he'll ask to see your key.

In reality he's just some nobody with such a pathetic life that he ha
nothing better to do. No one listens to him anyway. Ur a clown, plai
and simple. I vote that if you're going to continue in these group
that we get you a red nose and big shoes, and you should at least lear
to make balloon animals for us.

Good day

supchak
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27568.htm
Mon, 12 January 2004 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:27:43 -0600, supchaka
<supchaka.zxr8n@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:

>See if this even remotely rings a bell. "Blah blah blah advocation of
>software piracy" My answer was, "because they can". Maybe you should
>actually look up the meaning of the words you are pulling out of the
>"Talk like a big kid" book.

Still makes no sense whatsoever. But hey, I'm not really
expecting any great mental feats out of your web board
using idiots so don't beat yourself up about it.
Mon, 12 January 2004 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supchaka (Advanced Photoshop user)
Good gravy Ronald! Let me spell it out for you.

ad∑vo∑cate: To speak, plead, or argue in favor of.

Pull your head out of your XXX for two seconds and I'll give you a
example.

ie: "Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
software piracy"

"Because they can" although too short for you to comprehend is a
answer to your request.

Thats all for today kids, you may now reinsert your head into your XX
until further notice. Please don't try and bring wit around here
because you seriously have none

supchak
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27568.htm
Mon, 12 January 2004 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:33:52 -0600, supchaka
<supchaka.zy2cp@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:

>
>Good gravy Ronald! Let me spell it out for you.
>
>ad·vo·cate: To speak, plead, or argue in favor of.
>
>Pull your head out of your XXX for two seconds and I'll give you an
>example.

Aww, that's cute, are you afraid to type ass or does your
little toy web board censor you?

>ie: "Do entertain the group further with your advocation of
>software piracy"
>
>"Because they can" although too short for you to comprehend is an
>answer to your request.

Once again, it makes no sense. You do seem to have a comprehension
problem.

"Do entertain the group further with your advocation of software piracy"

"Because they can"

"Because they can" has no meaning, I encouraged you to continue
making an ass out of yourself (good job by the way) and you replied
"Because they can". If you can't see how that response to my comment
makes no sense, well, never mind, it's obvious you can't grasp
conversational English. If I'd ask "WHY do you advocate software
piracy" even then it'd make no sense because we were discussing
YOU not some imaginary 'they', unless of course you're suffering some
weird multiple personality disorder.....

>Thats all for today kids, you may now reinsert your head into your XXX
>until further notice. Please don't try and bring wit around here,
>because you seriously have none.

Get back to me when words like ass don't scare you and
you've figured out how to read.
Mon, 12 January 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supchaka (Advanced Photoshop user)
Bleah, I'm done with ya man! It's like asking a blind man what hi
favorite color is. Good day to all

supchak
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27568.htm
Tue, 13 January 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:29:10 -0600, supchaka
<supchaka.zyaoo@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:

>Bleah, I'm done with ya man!

Quitter.

>It's like asking a blind man what his
>favorite color is. Good day to all!

I have a blind friend, his favorite color is purple, he likes how it
sounds.
Tue, 13 January 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:r7k500tt2mvjru583sc4pp4jdfh0vhpefh@news-server...
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:39:55 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
> scribbled:
>
> >liar and a thief
>
> Polly want a cracker? You repetitive shit.
>
Don't like the truth do you Burger Boy?
Liar and thief, that's the newsgroups cop Voivod
Tue, 13 January 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:o4k500psaa6e6m0264ldjtgvh3me4lgpac@news-server...
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:38:24 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
> scribbled:
>
> >
> >"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
> >news:dvc500t8gob6riridpuk7tr06b9j830c29@news-server...
> >> There's no need for me to do that. All I have to do is post and you'll
> >> come running like one of Pavlov's dogs to drool all over my post with
> >> your inane stories. Unfortunately just like a dog you lack any
> >> imagination and can only do what you're trained to do.
> >>
> >Hey Burger boy, your only trained to flip burgers, be Adobes Pavlov dog
> >("What?? did someone even threaten to steal a copy of Photoshop? Don't
worry
> >Mr Adobe, Burger Boy's on the job") and steal from your employer AND
still
> >respond to my posts after saying you would not do so, oh that's right, we
> >already know your a liar as well as being a thief.
>
> Well you spelled thief right for a change, leg humper, but you
> misused "your". Instead of following after me like a little puppy
> begging for acceptance and attentiontry learning to use the
> language properly.
>
Actually, Burger boy, I do use the word Your correctly, Some of us also know
the Colour is spelt with a U
Still it does not detract from the fact that Burger boy is STILL a liar and
a thief
Tue, 13 January 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:2v0700hl9c1ff22ikgb9mgtrmskg4qdot7@news-server...
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:29:10 -0600, supchaka
> <supchaka.zyaoo@mail.forum4designers.com> scribbled:
> >It's like asking a blind man what his
> >favorite color is. Good day to all!
>
> I have a blind friend, his favorite color is purple, he likes how it
> sounds.

Stolen from him as well have you Burger boy?
Tue, 13 January 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:dtd600hk2bu9vh3pmg1rgg1qcri2c84qvj@news-server...
> Once again, it makes no sense. You do seem to have a comprehension
> problem.

So do you Burger Boy. The theft from an employer is an arrestable offence,
something you have admitted. So stop being Adobes lap dog.

Voivod is a liar and a thief and a Burger flipper
Tue, 13 January 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:40:14 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
scribbled:

>Liar and thief

Polly want a cracker?
Tue, 13 January 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:43:57 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
scribbled:

>
>"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
>news:o4k500psaa6e6m0264ldjtgvh3me4lgpac@news-server...
>> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:38:24 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
>> scribbled:
>>
>> >
>> >"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
>> >news:dvc500t8gob6riridpuk7tr06b9j830c29@news-server...
>> >> There's no need for me to do that. All I have to do is post and you'll
>> >> come running like one of Pavlov's dogs to drool all over my post with
>> >> your inane stories. Unfortunately just like a dog you lack any
>> >> imagination and can only do what you're trained to do.
>> >>
>> >Hey Burger boy, your only trained to flip burgers, be Adobes Pavlov dog
>> >("What?? did someone even threaten to steal a copy of Photoshop? Don't
>worry
>> >Mr Adobe, Burger Boy's on the job") and steal from your employer AND
>still
>> >respond to my posts after saying you would not do so, oh that's right, we
>> >already know your a liar as well as being a thief.
>>
>> Well you spelled thief right for a change, leg humper, but you
>> misused "your". Instead of following after me like a little puppy
>> begging for acceptance and attentiontry learning to use the
>> language properly.
>>
>Actually, Burger boy, I do use the word Your correctly, Some of us also know

Actually you don't, but that's ok, like the forum4designer people
I really don't expect great mental feats out of a repetitive idiot
like you.

And I quote:
"your only trained to flip burgers"

The correct usage is "you're", moron, as in "You're a
repetitive moron".

>the Colour is spelt with a U

Buy a better dictionary.

>Still it does not detract from the fact that Burger boy is STILL a liar and
>a thief

You've got a one track mind and you've been derailed.
Tue, 13 January 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:21g7001lkkq65k8g8etokkfiv7austet4c@news-server...
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:43:57 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
> scribbled:
>
> Actually you don't, but that's ok, like the forum4designer people
> I really don't expect great mental feats out of a repetitive idiot
> like you.
>
The reptetaive idiot is you
"You must not steal Adobe products"
but, you think its OK to steal from your employer

> >the Colour is spelt with a U
>
> Buy a better dictionary.
I have the Collins English dictionary and spell words in English, not a
bastadised form that you, as an American Burger Boy use.
Colour is spelt as shown here, not "color"


> >Still it does not detract from the fact that Burger boy is STILL a liar
and
> >a thief
>
> You've got a one track mind and you've been derailed.

The one track is to show you up for what you are, a hypocrite, a liar and a
thief, Burger Boy.
Tue, 13 January 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan (Photoshop expert)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:10g700li56etbbsku2cjvuict8sm38kufb@news-server...
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:40:14 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
> scribbled:
>
> >Liar and thief
>
> Polly want a cracker?
>
So, they have upgraded your position at the Burger House to the parrot
costume have they?
Still, means you should stop stealing from your employer then.
Tue, 13 January 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snorkle (Photoshop begginer)
PWW600R3293485-17

snorkl
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27568.htm
Tue, 13 January 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:18:13 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
scribbled:

>I have the Collins English dictionary

I'm highly amused today, you're such a fucking
coward that you had to snip my showing you
where you misused the word 'your'. Poor little
Alan. Maybe someday, when you grow up and
are a big man you can readily admit your mistakes
instead of hiding from them.
Tue, 13 January 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Mork (Photoshop begginer)
Voivod wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:18:13 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
> scribbled:
>
> >I have the Collins English dictionary
>
> I'm highly amused today, you're such a fucking
> coward that you had to snip my showing you
> where you misused the word 'your'. Poor little
> Alan. Maybe someday, when you grow up and
> are a big man you can readily admit your mistakes
> instead of hiding from them.

Maybe his dictionary has the correct spelling of "you're"? :-)


--


Chris Mork
Owner CCG Sales / Small Business Links


====> A Swarm of Traffic to Your Site <====
Targeted prospects will swarm your site 24/7!
Just 5 minutes to set-up. It's automated, "viral"
and proven - and best of all it's FREE!
http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?59216
http://home.fuse.net/ccg/smallbizlinks.html
Wed, 14 January 2004 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
replytonewsgrouponlyp (Advanced Photoshop user)
"Voivod" <Voi@vod.con> wrote in message
news:10g700li56etbbsku2cjvuict8sm38kufb@news-server...
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:40:14 +0000 (UTC), "Alan" <alan@nospam.net>
> scribbled:
>
> >Liar and thief
>
> Polly want a cracker?
>

Why don't we let this nazi rat bastard put this thread out of its misery?

I second the vote that if he's going to continue in these groups that we get
him a red nose and big shoes.
Create a new topic Submit Reply
Goto Forum:

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop techniques & help
Photoshop for Windows
Photoshop for Mac
Technical questions

Photoshop Elements

Adobe Photoshop Elements