Re: Business and Business Management Articles and Tips

Search   Help    Register    Login   Home
Sun, 18 January 2009 16:03 Go to next message
sojo (Photoshop begginer)
Sean DeHoney- wrote:
> Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested
> in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area
> of business and business management. New articles written by experts
> and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this
> website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
>
> http://farpoint-systems.com/apd/?c=Business
> http://farpoint-systems.com/apd/?c=Business%20Management
>
> Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
>
> http://farpoint-systems.com
>
> Sean@farpoint-systems.com
> < http://us.mc563.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Sean@farpoint-s ystems.com>
>
fartpoint might be a better name... the point at which a spammer farts
out another futile use of bandwidth.
Sun, 18 January 2009 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:

>Sean DeHoney- wrote:
>> Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested
>> in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area
>> of business and business management. New articles written by experts
>> and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this
>> website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
>>
>> http://farpoi
>> http://farpoi
>>
>> Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
>>
>> http://farpoi
>>
>> Sean@farpoi
>> <http://us.mc5
>>
>fartpoint might be a better name... the point at which a spammer farts
>out another futile use of bandwidth.

Dear Imbecile,
When responding to spam don't perpetuate the spam and help the spammer
by leaving their fucking URL's in your reply, dipshit.
Sun, 18 January 2009 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sojo (Photoshop begginer)
Voivod wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>
>> Sean DeHoney- wrote:
>>> Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested
>>> in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area
>>> of business and business management. New articles written by experts
>>> and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this
>>> website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
>>>
>>> http://farpoi
>>> http://farpoi
>>>
>>> Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
>>>
>>> http://farpoi
>>>
>>> Sean@farpoi
>>> <http://us.mc5
>>>
>> fartpoint might be a better name... the point at which a spammer farts
>> out another futile use of bandwidth.
>
> Dear Imbecile,
> When responding to spam don't perpetuate the spam and help the spammer
> by leaving their fucking URL's in your reply, dipshit.
>
vovoid, I love you.... lol
Mon, 19 January 2009 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:14:17 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:

>Voivod wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>>
>>> Sean DeHoney- wrote:
>>>> Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested
>>>> in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area
>>>> of business and business management. New articles written by experts
>>>> and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this
>>>> website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
>>>>
>>>> http://farpoi
>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>
>>>> Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
>>>>
>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>
>>>> Sean@farpoi
>>>> <http://us.mc5
>>>>
>>> fartpoint might be a better name... the point at which a spammer farts
>>> out another futile use of bandwidth.
>>
>> Dear Imbecile,
>> When responding to spam don't perpetuate the spam and help the spammer
>> by leaving their fucking URL's in your reply, dipshit.
>>
>vovoid, I love you.... lol

Do you love me enough to spell my name right? It is after all only six
letter AND it's on the screen for you to copy off of...
Mon, 19 January 2009 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sojo (Photoshop begginer)
Voivod wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:14:17 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>
>> Voivod wrote:
>>> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>>>
>>>> Sean DeHoney- wrote:
>>>>> Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested
>>>>> in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area
>>>>> of business and business management. New articles written by experts
>>>>> and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this
>>>>> website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
>>>>>
>>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>>
>>>>> Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
>>>>>
>>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>>
>>>>> Sean@farpoi
>>>>> <http://us.mc5
>>>>>
>>>> fartpoint might be a better name... the point at which a spammer farts
>>>> out another futile use of bandwidth.
>>> Dear Imbecile,
>>> When responding to spam don't perpetuate the spam and help the spammer
>>> by leaving their fucking URL's in your reply, dipshit.
>>>
>> vovoid, I love you.... lol
>
> Do you love me enough to spell my name right? It is after all only six
> letter AND it's on the screen for you to copy off of...
>
According to Wikipedia:

A void is an empty space. When used as an adjective, the word can also
mean "invalid".

Therefore, I did not think the spelling would be particularly important.

Still, I would be interested in knowing where such a name comes from....
Is it a play on words, or your favorite pet?

Go in peace bro....
Mon, 19 January 2009 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:

>Voivod wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:14:17 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>>
>>> Voivod wrote:
>>>> On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>>>>
>>>>> Sean DeHoney- wrote:
>>>>>> Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested
>>>>>> in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area
>>>>>> of business and business management. New articles written by experts
>>>>>> and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this
>>>>>> website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://farpoi
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sean@farpoi
>>>>>> <http://us.mc5
>>>>>>
>>>>> fartpoint might be a better name... the point at which a spammer farts
>>>>> out another futile use of bandwidth.
>>>> Dear Imbecile,
>>>> When responding to spam don't perpetuate the spam and help the spammer
>>>> by leaving their fucking URL's in your reply, dipshit.
>>>>
>>> vovoid, I love you.... lol
>>
>> Do you love me enough to spell my name right? It is after all only six
>> letter AND it's on the screen for you to copy off of...
>>
>According to Wikipedia:
>
>A void is an empty space. When used as an adjective, the word can also
>mean "invalid".

The word VOID appears nowhere in my nickname.

>Therefore, I did not think the spelling would be particularly important.

You don't think spelling people's names right is important, Blojob?

>Still, I would be interested in knowing where such a name comes from....
>Is it a play on words, or your favorite pet?

You wasted the time looking up Void on the Wiki yet you failed to even
bother typing 'voivod' into it. How sad.

>Go in peace bro....

Sniff the glove.
Thu, 22 January 2009 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dvus (Photoshop expert)
Voivod wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:

[snip]
>>Go in peace bro....
>
> Sniff the glove.

Zappa thief !!!

--
dvus
Thu, 22 January 2009 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave[36] (Photoshop expert)
ROL....:-))))


We must laugh at man to avoid crying for him.
-- Napoleon Bonaparte
Thu, 22 January 2009 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:59:31 -0500, "dvus" <doug@dvenator.com.invalid>
scribbled:

>Voivod wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>
>[snip]
>>>Go in peace bro....
>>
>> Sniff the glove.
>
>Zappa thief !!!

Bzzzt, wrong reference.
Wed, 28 January 2009 07:36 Go to previous message
dvus (Photoshop expert)
Voivod wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:59:31 -0500, "dvus" <doug@dvenator.com.invalid>
> scribbled:
>>Voivod wrote:
>>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>>
>>[snip]
>>>>Go in peace bro....
>>>
>>> Sniff the glove.
>>
>>Zappa thief !!!
>
> Bzzzt, wrong reference.

Hey, this is *my* on-line reality, if I say it's a Zappa reference, then it
*is*. I have no idea who sniffs hand-apparel in *your* universe.

--
dvus
Create a new topic Submit Reply
Goto Forum:

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop techniques & help
Photoshop for Windows
Photoshop for Mac
Technical questions

Photoshop Elements

Adobe Photoshop Elements