The Amazing Photoshop Fast Track for Digital Photographer

Search   Help    Register    Login   Home
Mon, 19 January 2009 06:25 Go to next message
safeness (Photoshop begginer)
Hi everyone!
Has anyone tried the new digital editing product from Photoshop? It
seems pretty amazing and I was wondering if those of you who already
have it could let me know if you like it or not. I´m thinking about
buying it so pleas let me know.

http://www.edityourdigitalphotos.com/main.htm?hop=safeness
Mon, 19 January 2009 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnar (Photoshop expert)
"safeness" <gudrunlaras@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ea6494fc-60b0-4472-ba59-085448f1a666@z27g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
Hi everyone!
Has anyone tried the new digital editing product from Photoshop? It
seems pretty amazing and I was wondering if those of you who already
have it could let me know if you like it or not. I´m thinking about
buying it so pleas let me know.

http://www.edityourdigitalphotos.com/main.htm?hop=safeness

Seems overpriced for what it offers. And it's not a "digital editing product
from Photoshop" but just a collection of ideas put together by some guy. You
could get similar advice for nothing by intelligent use of Google.

R.
Mon, 19 January 2009 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geoff J (Advanced Photoshop user)
"safeness" wrote ...
Hi everyone!
Has anyone tried the new digital editing product from Photoshop? It
seems pretty amazing and I was wondering if those of you who already
have it could let me know if you like it or not. I´m thinking about
buying it so pleas let me know.

http://www.edityourdigitalphotos.com/main.htm?hop=safeness

This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.

--
Geoff J.
Mon, 19 January 2009 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:05:23 -0000, "Ragnar" <ragnar@NOSPAM.com>
scribbled:

>Seems overpriced for what it offers. And it's not a "digital editing product
>from Photoshop" but just a collection of ideas put together by some guy. You
>could get similar advice for nothing by intelligent use of Google.

Please stop quoting the spam. If you feel the moronic need to reply to
spam at least TRIM the URLS out in your reply.
Mon, 19 January 2009 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:

>http://www.edityourdig
>
>This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.

And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
Mon, 19 January 2009 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roy G (Photoshop expert)
"safeness" <gudrunlaras@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ea6494fc-60b0-4472-ba59-085448f1a666@z27g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
Hi everyone!
Has anyone tried the new digital editing product from Photoshop? It
seems pretty amazing and I was wondering if those of you who already
have it could let me know if you like it or not. Im thinking about
buying it so pleas let me know.

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/main.htm?hop=safeness

Don't bother.

You can pick up many better and free tutorials from a variety of websites,
just by googling.

Roy G
Mon, 19 January 2009 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sojo (Photoshop begginer)
Voivod wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:
>
>> http://www.edityourdig
>>
>> This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.
>
> And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
>
more from avoid
Mon, 19 January 2009 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:49:43 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:

>Voivod wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:
>>
>>> http://www.edityourdig
>>>
>>> This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.
>>
>> And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
>>
>more from avoid

Name lames are so grammar school.
Mon, 19 January 2009 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keepout (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 03:25:49 -0800 (PST), safeness <gudrunlaras@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi everyone!
>Has anyone tried the new digital editing product from Photoshop? It
>seems pretty amazing and I was wondering if those of you who already
>have it could let me know if you like it or not. I´m thinking about
>buying it so pleas let me know.
>
>http://www.edityourdigitalphotos.com/main.htm?hop=safeness

Or you could go to revision 3, or Itunes, and download the FREE pixel perfect
lessons, that take you step by step with actual screenshots of each step with
commentary. Specifically the pixel perfect demo to match the sky demo at this
PAY page would be 'PixelPerfect - HDR Secrets: Amazing Photography Tricks'
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcas t?i=30211870&id=215218712
this is the itunes URL. I'd say go to revision3, if you don't want to use
Itunes..
It's a shot from the inside of a rusted out shell of an antique car sitting in
a field in the mid day sun.. Complete darkness to full head on sunlight.

The LARGE quick time are the best. the smaller ones, I have no idea why they'd
even waste bandwidth making these. You need to be able to SEE the settings he
uses. the small ones are mostly just a blur.

Currently I show there being just over 100 episodes. #100 took a tour of his
shop.
Mon, 19 January 2009 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sojo (Photoshop begginer)
Voivod wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:49:43 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>
>> Voivod wrote:
>>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:
>>>
>>>> http://www.edityourdig
>>>>
>>>> This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.
>>> And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
>>>
>> more from avoid
>
> Name lames are so grammar school.
>
>
yeah... but it is fun getting your goat... I couldn't resist... but I
will leave you alone now as it is getting old fast
Mon, 19 January 2009 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:23:02 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:

>Voivod wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:49:43 -0800, sojo <sojo@shaw.ca> scribbled:
>>
>>> Voivod wrote:
>>>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:
>>>>
>>>>> http://www.edityourdig
>>>>>
>>>>> This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.
>>>> And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
>>>>
>>> more from avoid
>>
>> Name lames are so grammar school.
>>
>>
>yeah... but it is fun getting your goat... I couldn't resist... but I
>will leave you alone now as it is getting old fast

It was old the first time you hit reply. As for my goat, you're far too
impressed with your feeble attempts.
Mon, 19 January 2009 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geoff J (Advanced Photoshop user)
"Voivod" wrote ...
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:
>
>>http://www.edityourdig
>>
>>This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.
>
> And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
>

Is the void between your ears?
Mon, 19 January 2009 23:02 Go to previous message
Voivod (Photoshop expert)
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:02:42 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:

>
>"Voivod" wrote ...
>> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:25:44 GMT, "Geoff J" <me@here.co.uk> scribbled:
>>
>>>http://www.edityourdig
>>>
>>>This is spam. The OP gets paid for each click on the above link.
>>
>> And like a FUCKING MORON you helped him do his job!
>>
>
>Is the void between your ears?

Just because you feel the suffering of your fellow moron doesn't mean
you need to prove you're one too.
Create a new topic Submit Reply
Goto Forum:

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop techniques & help
Photoshop for Windows
Photoshop for Mac
Technical questions

Photoshop Elements

Adobe Photoshop Elements