Novice question: How to "bulge" or "shrink" an area

Search   Help    Register    Login   Home
Fri, 22 October 2004 16:37
Pesimismo (Photoshop begginer)
I'm new to Elements -- I got started on Microsoft PictureIt cause I got it
cheap, but I'm switching to Photoshop because it's clearly more
The problem is that I have learned the PictureIt nomenclature which makes
it difficult to use the Elements help system.

In PictureIt there is a suite of tools provided to 'bulge', 'shrink' and
'smear' the area
defined by the tool. For example, if you wanna reduce the size of Uncle
Whistlecod's nose in your picture, you can do it. How do I do that in

I'd appreciate any help... THANKS!
Create a new topic Submit Reply
Next Topic: Crop & Straighten
Goto Forum:

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop techniques & help
Photoshop for Windows
Photoshop for Mac
Technical questions

Photoshop Elements

Adobe Photoshop Elements