LC
Posted By
Louise_Crooks
Oct 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop 7.o, and I am attempting to add text to a two layered image I created. I initally used Vivaldi, at a 17 point size. Once I noticed that it appeared fuzzy, I tried adjusting the text (Bold, Smooth, Sharp, etc), and it didnt’ help. I then thought that maybe it was just the typestyle, so I tried Times NR and Brush Script, but they failed also. I had previously added text to another image, after getting help from the Users, and it didn’t do this. I used Brush Script in that one, but it was only a one layer graphic. I don’t know if that may have something to do with it. I always get great help from the members. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Louise

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CW
Colin_Walls
Oct 16, 2003
Are you just judging by what you see on the screen?
If so, are you looking at 100%? Any other mag is misleading.
LC
Louise_Crooks
Oct 16, 2003
This is not by just appearance on the screen. I’ve taken the file to my job that has a high quality color laser copier/printer, and they appear distorted there also.
DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 16, 2003
If you are not getting sufficient type quality on print-outs, then you are using too low a resolution. You can use 72 ppi for screen resolution, but you need 200 or 300 for smooth text on printouts.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections