How do I create a hotfolder for Photoshop Actions?

C
Posted By
cmyky2k
Sep 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Are there any plugins, applications or scripts that will allow me to set up a hot folder in which I can save images to had have a specific photoshop action automatically run. I do not want to use a droplet since it would require me to drag and drop the images on to the droplet. I am using a workflow in which one of my applications feeds images to a specific folder. I would like to invoke a photoshop action automatically when this happens and overwrite the original file. This workflow is PC based not Mac.

Thanks in advance.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
jjs
Sep 22, 2004
"John Lattarulo" wrote in message
Are there any plugins, applications or scripts that will allow me to set up a hot folder in which I can save images to had have a specific photoshop action automatically run. I do not want to use a droplet since it would require me to drag and drop the images on to the droplet. I am using a workflow in which one of my applications feeds images to a specific folder. I would like to invoke a photoshop action automatically when this happens and overwrite the original file. […]

If your other application can invoke a command-line in its stream of processing, it can pass the image-file’s name to ‘run’ a droplet.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections