What? Suddenly I’m getting thumbnails with CS!

J
Posted By
jjs
Oct 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
All of a sudden, newly created CS images’ thumbnails are showing up under Windoze. They haven’t before. I did some housecleaning with CCleaner. Maybe that did the trick.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bogus
Oct 15, 2004
I suspect it’s a preference switch. I have found in the Pref>File a check box for Maximize PSF file compatiblility. It this is not checked then the thumbnails do not show. You could test it to confirm.

dp

jjs wrote:

All of a sudden, newly created CS images’ thumbnails are showing up under Windoze. They haven’t before. I did some housecleaning with CCleaner. Maybe that did the trick.

J
jjs
Oct 15, 2004
"bogus" wrote in message
I suspect it’s a preference switch. I have found in the Pref>File a check box for Maximize PSF file compatiblility. It this is not checked then the thumbnails do not show. You could test it to confirm.

Nope. Makes no difference to this case. Regardless of that setting, the icons now show.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections