SV
Posted By
Steve_Voltmer
Oct 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know some of you have received your PS CS upgrades today. So is it cool or what!?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CS
Carol_Steele
Oct 28, 2003
It’s great 🙂 🙂

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
F
Frogiswrong
Oct 29, 2003
Second that.

wrote in message
It’s great 🙂 🙂

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
KA
Ken_aka_photon
Oct 29, 2003
Carol’s correct!

Ken Storch
M
marionbabich
Oct 29, 2003
Got the notification this morning that it was shipped. Can’t wait till Friday. I want it now.:(
CM
Cory McNutt
Oct 29, 2003
Mine should be here Friday…I can’t wait! I’ll give you a report!
RP
Robert_Pitera
Oct 29, 2003
One thing I’ve noticed is that it seems to take forever to load my plugins. I still have PS7 on my machine and made a copy of the plugins directory called "Photoshop 7.0 plugins". I then went through the directory and deleted anything related to the plugins,filters,import-export, etc. that shipped with PS7 so that it would only contain 3rd party plugins and files.

If I indicate this directory as the additional plugins directory, CS loads noticeably slower…even slower than loading PS7 with these original plugins (for clarification, when loading PS7 I am using only the std plugin directory…no additional one) and if I remove this from the CS prefs then CS loads at normal speed. Now I realize with the number of plugins I have CS should load faster without them, but not slower than PS7 with the same plugins…any ideas?
CS
Carol_Steele
Oct 29, 2003
Have you tried putting the into CS’s plugins folder??

I haven’t noticed any real difference in load times – but then I only have around three 3rd party plugins on my system.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
RP
Robert_Pitera
Oct 30, 2003
No, but I’ll try that later tonight. I’ll be in NYC at the PhotoPlus Expo; maybe someone at the Adobe booth will have an answer…I’ll let you know my results…

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections