JR
Posted By
jouko_ruuskanen
Oct 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know if and when a downloadable version will be available? Upgrade is what I’m interested in …

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 29, 2003
Upgrade is what I’m interested in …

So buy it. It’ll get there a lot faster than waiting for a downloadable version and you’ll get the manual to boot.

Bob
JR
jouko_ruuskanen
Oct 29, 2003
I’d by the downloadable version, it’s cheaper (?) and does the same thing, I’ve no problems printing the manual (if I ever need it anyway). Besides, I live in Europe, and buying a downloadable version from the Adobe US site is much cheaper …
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 29, 2003
buying a downloadable version from the Adobe US site is much cheaper …

That’s true. Of course there’s no garantee that there will be a downloadable version.

Bob
RB
Robert_Blackwell
Oct 29, 2003
JH
John_Hollenberg
Nov 5, 2003
Download of upgrade to CS is available in the Adobe store now. Has anyone used it yet? I am concerned I will find that it installs once then erases the downloaded file, leaving me without my other activation. Common sense says they wouldn’t do this, but I had a bad experience with download of Norton anti-virus a few years ago that soured me on the idea.

–John
DM
Don_McCahill
Nov 5, 2003
John

Make a duplicate copy of the downloaded file before you install it. Problem solved.
JR
jouko_ruuskanen
Nov 5, 2003
I downloaded and installed the upgrade.
The download is one executable, you run it and it creates a directory containing the actual installable program. None of the files are erased after installation.
PR
Pertti_Ruosaari
Nov 6, 2003
I did the same thing (downloaded, file size is 220 MB, so it might take some time get it downloaded). The installation process went ok.
My only problem is I can’t find the User Guide (PDF). Adobe’s welcome doc says: "For your convenience, a PDF version of the User Guide and Quick Reference Card are included with Photoshop"

Contacted Adobe, so far no reply.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:22:46 -0800,
wrote:

get the manual to boot.

I’ve never been able to get a manual to boot.
Starting Windows is challenge enough, sometimes.

*smirk*

-john

~~~~~~~~
Maybe I should ask Radio Shack. They claim they’ve got answers; but frankly, if Radio Shack were our provider, we’d _really_ be in trouble now, wouldn’t we?
~~~~~~~~

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections