ER
Posted By
Erin_Reilly
Oct 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I was recently laid off and am doing a little consulting work from home. I have just purchased an iMac and will be purchasing CS4 next month. Until then I don’t have Photoshop or any of the other applications (Flash, Illustrator, etc) to do the projects I’ve been given. Is there a trial version I can download until I’m able to purchase the Master Collection?

Thank you,
Erin

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Oct 16, 2008
You have unfortunately been caught between versions.

The CS3 trial versions have been withdrawn; and no Trial Versions of CS4 have yet been posted.

When will Creative Suite 4 trials be available? Trials for all products except those in Japanese should be available by mid-November 2008. Japanese-language trials are expected to be available by early December 2008. To be notified about trial availability, you may sign up to be contacted via the product nofitication form located at www.adobe.com/go/cs4notify.
JJ
Jim_Jordan
Oct 16, 2008
It seems that you can still get the (322 MB) CS2 tryout via FTP < ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/mac/cs2/Photoshop_CS 2_tryout.dmg>.

And if you look around at your newsstand, you might find a graphic art magazine with a coverdisc that includes recent Adobe trial software.
ER
Erin_Reilly
Oct 23, 2008
Thanks Jim -the link worked out for me.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections