Posted By
Don Stefani
Nov 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I have recently converted from win to mac and while I am waiting for my os exchange copy of ps cs to arrive I am using the trial version for mac.

When I installed it, it installed itself as admin, and when I try to use the file browser, all I see are locks instead of thumbnails. The directories that the ps files are in belong to me and they are set to read to all, and I have repaired permissions.

Does anyone know why this is doing this?

thanks,

dstefani

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
bagal
Nov 7, 2004
Just a guess – so I may be 100% wrong – isn’t the EULA for 1 user only?

If so, is something kicking in that thinks you are trying to install a networked version on a single user EULA?

Just guessing…

I wonder if uninstalling – then re-installing as single user only may help?

Aerticus

regards to 008

A

"Don Stefani" wrote in message
Hello,
I have recently converted from win to mac and while I am waiting for my os exchange copy of ps cs to arrive I am using the trial version for mac.
When I installed it, it installed itself as admin, and when I try to use the file browser, all I see are locks instead of thumbnails. The directories that the ps files are in belong to me and they are set to read to all, and I have repaired permissions.

Does anyone know why this is doing this?

thanks,

dstefani
DS
Don Stefani
Nov 8, 2004
Aerticus wrote:
If so, is something kicking in that thinks you are trying to install a networked version on a single user EULA?
Thanks for the input, I’ll look into it.

( Q, M, Z and X send their regards)

– dstefani
B
bagal
Nov 9, 2004
LOL!

Q: What about ‘P’?

A: It’s running down my leg 🙂

Aerti

"Don Stefani" wrote in message
Aerticus wrote:
Thanks for the input, I’ll look into it.

( Q, M, Z and X send their regards)

– dstefani

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections