BD
Posted By
Bobby Dogg
Nov 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I draw a pat with the pen tool I thought I could amend it by using the arrow tool tomove indivudual points

Sometimes when I do the whole path moves up and down rather than an individual point.

Have I turned something on or off by mistake? All I want to do is imperove the path by moving individua;l points

Thanks

BD

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Corey
Nov 25, 2004
Hold the CTRL (PC) or CMND key (Mac) while moving an anchor point. I think that works.

Peadge 🙂
"Bobby Dogg" wrote in message When I draw a pat with the pen tool I thought I could amend it by using the arrow tool tomove indivudual points

Sometimes when I do the whole path moves up and down rather than an individual point.

Have I turned something on or off by mistake? All I want to do is imperove the path by moving individua;l points

Thanks

BD
T
tacitr
Nov 25, 2004
Sometimes when I do the whole path moves up and down rather than an = individual point.

Step 1: Turn off HTML posting in your newsreader software. HTML is not appropriate for newsgroups.

Step 2: The Arrow tool moves whatever is selected. If you click on just one point, it moves just that point;; if you Shift-click on multiple points, it moves all the points you click on; if you Option (PC: Alt) click a point, or select the entire path, it moves the whole path.

Look closely at the points. A solid, filled-in point is selected, and will move; a hollow, outlined point is not selected, and will not move.

Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections