S
Posted By
saltmna
Nov 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all. I have just joined and would like to say hello. I am diong Digital Media at college. So far i have bben learning photoshop and illustrator. I am enjoying it but still have a long way to go.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

N
noone
Nov 27, 2004
In article ,
co.uk says…
Hi all. I have just joined and would like to say hello. I am diong Digital Media at college. So far i have bben learning photoshop and illustrator. I am enjoying it but still have a long way to go.

Welcome Lisa. You are in for a wonderful journey. Just remember that WE ALL " have a long way to go." I’ve been using PS (and some AI) since the earliest days on the PC, and find great ideas and methods here almost every visit.

Hunt
B
bagal
Nov 27, 2004
Hiya Lisa

what a wonderful introduction to the news group

I hope you really enjoy your time at College

Aerticeus

"Lisa" wrote in message
C
Corey
Nov 27, 2004
Welcome Lisa! I graduated from an Interactive Media program in 2002 at a local college. It dealt with both graphics and web design, including programs like Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, Freehand, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Director, Premiere, Quark, PageMaker, etc.

I wish you good luck in school and may you remember to save your files often!

Peadge 🙂

"Lisa" wrote in message
J
JD
Nov 28, 2004
Lisa wrote:

You might want to munge your address when using newsgroups. There are SPAM bots that will harvest your e-mail address and sell it to SPAMMERS.

This is a very informative newsgroup. You’ll learn all about Photoshop!

JD..
BB
Baby Bathwater
Nov 28, 2004
"Lisa" wrote in message

Hi, Lisa!

I’m the guy you’ll meet frequently that has used PS
since 3.1.1 but still doesn’t know a damned thing about it.

I follow the time-honored rule that says that "when all else fails, read instructions" but can never find them because they’re buried underneath stacks of Photoshop books that I’ve never cracked open.

I’ve composed beautiful pictures that everyone loves but can never remember how I made them because everything
I do in photoshop winds up flattened and saved as a jpeg or .bmp file.

I’m the moron that sneers at serious-minded students like yourself and looks down on them as "ignorant newbies" but secretly envies them and wishes he had gone straight while the gettin’ was good.

If you stay in school and apply yourself you will likely become a successful graphic artist or whatever it is you want to be while I remain a hopeless dilettante wishing I were you.

Sincerely,

Baby Bathwater’s mooching friend.
DA
drake.art
Nov 28, 2004
Hi all,

Just like Lisa I am a new UK member and also a student, I am studying visual communication.
I use most graphic programs, been with digital photography since the early days, build PC’s and design and host websites.

Regards,

Julie
DA
drake.art
Nov 28, 2004
Hi all,

Just like Lisa I am a new UK member and also a student, I am studying visual communication.
I use most graphic programs, been with digital photography since the early days, build PC’s and design and host websites.

Regards,

Julie

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections