Here is a webpage with an art sketch action I created… (temp page)

R
Posted By
rwq
Nov 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The page will not be there for long, but thought to give back and share with the group. I hope someone else will take the pages
with the tutorial (or effects of the action and write their own) and continue to share with everyone. I made an action that makes
a photo look like an illustration in both color and black and white.

There are a few things to note…

1. Someone kind enough might rewrite this so that you do not HAVE to use a single layer titled "Background" to get it to work
correctly. I wish I could write better actions and hope someone here can tell me how. But it works and works well for the most
part…

2. When there is a problem, its usually because you have other files or photos within PS open. Don’t ask me why. Least that is
what happens on my machine. But the final effect is nice. But maybe someone will make a good action out of this that works all the
time. Mine usually does but not sure why its sometimes acts stupid. My ignorance. But trust me… worth trying out.

Again, maybe someone will write a better web page or add this to their tutorial section and offer this as a download and clean it
up. I will leave this page up for awhile, shows examples and history of…

http://www.acceleratedgenomics.com/meg.html

Let me know what ya think.

(removethisforspamalamalam)dotnet

good luck and have fun….

randal

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections