MI
Posted By
michelle_ibarra
Nov 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
it pops up when im trying to change fonts on a image, its located in my C drive in the adobe photoshop 7.0 folder, and i have no idea how to fix this..i defragmented my computer not too long ago..could that be the reason why? is there any way to fix this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

L
LenHewitt
Nov 15, 2003
Michelle,

Firstly try deleting your prefs file – Details in the FAQ at the top of this forum’s Topic List.

If that doesn’t help, do a system-wide search for adobefnt*.LST files and delete all you find – they will be rebuilt as required.

If you still have problems after that, you likely have a bad font on your system, and will need to isolate and remove the bad one – but try the lother two suggestions first – they’re easier than locating a bad font!
MI
michelle_ibarra
Nov 15, 2003
ok thanks ill try that
MI
michelle_ibarra
Nov 15, 2003
well im trying to look in that FAQ folder you suggested but it brings me to a dead page, so i dont know if i should try the second choice you suggested or just look for a bad font?
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 15, 2003
Mathias Vejerslev "How to delete/reset Photoshop preferences" 2/11/03 12:04pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>
MI
michelle_ibarra
Nov 16, 2003
thank you

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections