Posted By
Croc_Odile
Nov 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have a pdf image and I want to import another pdf image. When I try to do that I get an error:

"Could not complete the Import Command because the file-format Module cannot parse the file.

I also get that error when I try to import a pdf into a gif file.

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LenHewitt
Nov 19, 2003
Croc,

You don’t Import PDF Image into anything except Photoshop itself….

You can use Import PDF Image with or without any other images being open – it just allows you to take an image from within a PDF and open just that image as a new file in Photoshop.

There is no guarantee that Photoshop will be able to Parse EVERY PDF file you come across – it depends upon how the PDF was created and the version of Photoshop you have
CO
Croc_Odile
Nov 20, 2003
I am trying to merge two images and have one fade as a background. I thought I could open a gif or jpg, save it as a pdf. Then open a jpg or gif and import the pdf to accomplish my task. Can I get some clarfication?

Thanks

Croc
L
LenHewitt
Nov 20, 2003
Croc,

I am trying to merge two images <<

Just Open the individual files. Create a new document of sufficient size to accomodate all the images. on each image Select ALL>Copy>make the new doc active>Paste

(Make sure the resolution of the new doc matches the resolution of the individual images when creating it)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections