FD
Posted By
Frank_DiLiddo
Nov 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Back in the 1800 slides were put on glass.I have a bunch of them. I scanned these glass slides and of course they are negatives. Does any ony know if Adobe 7.0 has a way to convert to positive pictures.The slides are 4×7 inches.
Thank you for your time.
Frank ()

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
larry
Nov 27, 2003
Why not rescan them and input "negative" in the scanning software instead of posititive or transparency. Any scanning software I’ve ever used has a setting for it.

Larry Berman
MM
Mick_Murphy
Nov 27, 2003
You could try Invert (ctrl + I).
J
joevan
Nov 27, 2003
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:26:17 -0800,
wrote:

Back in the 1800 slides were put on glass.I have a bunch of them. I scanned these glass slides and of course they are negatives. Does any ony know if Adobe 7.0 has a way to convert to positive pictures.The slides are 4×7 inches.
Thank you for your time.
Frank ()
Irfanview, a free program does it all. Makes a negative of a positive and or a positive of a negative.
Google for irfanview and dl it. It has a lot of interesting features and is totally free.
joevan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections