Posted By
volcom
Dec 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello!

I recently bought photoshop cs and the keyboard shortcuts did actually worked at first but now they dont work in photoshop but they do in image ready… for example: i type ctrl+N in photoshop, nothing happens,
but if i type it in image ready it opens a new image..
pleasssss help me! im sick of going to the menu for every simple action!

tia…
volcom

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

F
Frogiswrong
Dec 14, 2003
Me thinks your a pirate. uninstall the crack and youll be right.

wrote in message
hello!

I recently bought photoshop cs and the keyboard shortcuts did actually worked at first but now they dont work in photoshop but they do in image
ready… for example: i type ctrl+N in photoshop, nothing happens,
but if i type it in image ready it opens a new image..
pleasssss help me! im sick of going to the menu for every simple action!
tia…
volcom
KV
Klaas_Visser
Dec 14, 2003
There is a known problem with keyboard drivers for Logitech keyboards, as well as a reported clash with Trillian (chat program), which appears to "grab" the shortcuts.

There is also a known issue if you use a crack to get around activation.
SB
Scott_Byer
Dec 15, 2003
And I’ve seen one case where one of the installed files got slightly corrupted and caused an issue. Re-installing the application fixed things in that case.

Please report back what works for you.

-Scott

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections