A
Posted By
ABERGER2
Jan 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just built a new system for use with PS CS… It is a P4 3.0 ghz with 8x agp and 800 mhz bus… I have one gig of 3200 ram on board and am wondering what would be considered the "IDEAL" video card for this work machine? I will only use it for PS CS and will use dual 21 in monitors on it… I am currently running a Matrox G450 on another machine and have loved the dual monitors…

Suggestions would be appreciated…

Thanks,

Al

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EL
Ervin_Little
Jan 3, 2004
I have the Matrox P750. 2 monitors of course. Win 2000.
The main reason that I got the P750 is that it allows both monitors to be calibrated separately. It has not given me any problems.
I use the Gretag Macbeth Eye One system for monitor calibration.
TM
Thomas_Madsen
Jan 3, 2004
The main reason that I got the P750 is that it allows both monitors to be calibrated separately.

I’m curious to know how you do that Ervin. I use a Matrox Parhelia and can’t do it with that card. (If I change the profile for display 2, it changes for display 1 too or vice versa).

I use the Gretag Macbeth Eye One system for monitor calibration.

I’m not familiar with that calibration and profiling tool (I’m using OptiCal from Colorvision), but I guess that you don’t have a gamma loader installed then, because how do you tell a gamma loader which profile to load, when you have to load two different profiles at start-up into each LUT of the graphic card?

Regards
Madsen.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections