JV
Posted By
J Vee
Jan 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am not sure whether this is an OS X problem or PhotShop 8 problem, but I can’t get around the print size limit in page setup. I print up to about 52" X 120" and just cannot figure out how to allow a page setup up to that size. I get limited when I try to do a "Custom page size" to a much smaller dimension. Any suggestions?

J Vee

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chaz
Jan 20, 2004
you’ll have to use another program like Qimage cos PS8 cant handle files or dimensions too big (see PS help). I had the same prob and Qimage worked fine

chaz

"J Vee" wrote in message
I am not sure whether this is an OS X problem or PhotShop 8 problem, but I can’t get around the print size limit in page setup. I print up to about 52" X 120" and just cannot figure out how to allow a page setup up to that size. I get limited when I try to do a "Custom page size" to a much
smaller
dimension. Any suggestions?

J Vee
JV
J Vee
Jan 20, 2004
I should have made clear that I can process these images in Photoshop @ 300spi (sometiimes slowly), just can’t configure the printer to print them. J Vee

On 1/20/04 9:06 AM, in article
9edPb.4850$, "chaz"
wrote:

you’ll have to use another program like Qimage cos PS8 cant handle files or dimensions too big (see PS help). I had the same prob and Qimage worked fine
G
Glenn
Jan 21, 2004
"J Vee" wrote in message
I should have made clear that I can process these images in Photoshop @ 300spi (sometiimes slowly), just can’t configure the printer to print
them.
J Vee

Would that not be a printer driver problem then ?

I could not configure my printer to print that large of a print no matter what I did. My width is limited to just short of 13" but my length is somewhat unlimited using paper rolls. The reason for that is the phyical limitations of the printer.

On 1/20/04 9:06 AM, in article
9edPb.4850$, "chaz"
wrote:

you’ll have to use another program like Qimage cos PS8 cant handle files
or
dimensions too big (see PS help). I had the same prob and Qimage worked
fine

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections