Posted By
ldp
Feb 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I’m doing lith printing in traditonal darkroom.
I’m new in the art of digital printing, but willing to learn the possibility’s of that medium/
Does someone have an idea how to achieve the lith style in using photoshop?

L.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jjs
Feb 10, 2005
"ldp" wrote in message
Hi,
I’m new in the art of digital printing, but willing to learn the possibility’s of that medium/

We might have a language problem. What do you mean by lith printing? Would it be pure black and white, no middletones?
T
tacit
Feb 10, 2005
In article <kLOOd.8441$>,
"ldp" wrote:

"Lith printing" or "lithography" when applied to printing simply refers to any printing process in which the plate is flat rather than engraved; almost all of conventional prepress, from magazine and newspaper printing to business card printing to poster printing, can accurately be described as "lith printing." So I’m not entirely clear on what you’re asking; can you be more specific?

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more!
www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
G
Grebo
Feb 11, 2005
Assuming you mean black/whitre no mid tones, real easy in photoshop. greyscale the image then ramp up the contrast using levels. "ldp" wrote in message
Hi,

L.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections