TC
Posted By
Tom Crilley
Jan 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone explain how I can get the option to Paste as Paths like I used to be able to do in OS 9. Since "upgrading" (or have I really?) to Panther, this feature isn’t anywhere to be found. I noticed it in PS 7 and figured it would be fixed in 8 (CS)

What gives? Thanks in advance…

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

T
Tom
Feb 11, 2004
Solved.

In order to paste as Paths in PhotoShop from AI – in your Illustrator you have to go to the "Files & Clipboard…" section and under "Clipboard" select "AICB" along with "Preserve Appearance".

On 2004-01-27 10:13:16 -0500, Tom Crilley said:

Can anyone explain how I can get the option to Paste as Paths like I used to be able to do in OS 9. Since "upgrading" (or have I really?) to Panther, this feature isn’t anywhere to be found. I noticed it in PS 7 and figured it would be fixed in 8 (CS)

What gives? Thanks in advance…
DC
Doug Chaplin
Feb 11, 2004
"Tom" wrote in message
Solved.

In order to paste as Paths in PhotoShop from AI – in your Illustrator you have to go to the "Files & Clipboard…" section and under "Clipboard" select "AICB" along with "Preserve Appearance".
Just curious as a PC user – can’t you simply click Edit > Paste, and get a dialogue box that allows you to choose whether to paste as a path? It works under Windows, and I would assume the same would be true in Mac. —
Doug

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections