S
Posted By
schlambel
Nov 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For 2 weeks now I am getting this reddish color cast when selecting auto levels. Auto curves and contrast behave in the same matter. Also when I click on the pipettes I get real off results. Is there a setting I might have changed inadvertently or what am I missing here???
thanks

John

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

N
nomail
Nov 12, 2003
John wrote:

For 2 weeks now I am getting this reddish color cast when selecting auto levels. Auto curves and contrast behave in the same matter. Also when I click on the pipettes I get real off results. Is there a setting I might have changed inadvertently or what am I missing here???

Yes, you could have changed the default values. You don’t mention which version of Photoshop you use, but I think this works in most versions the same way: Open a file (any file, or make a new one) and open "Curves" or "Levels". Double-click on the grey eye-dropper in the dialog box. You will get a colorpicker, where you can make sure that the grey eye-dropper is indeed set to grey (RGB 128,128,128).

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
S
schlambel
Nov 12, 2003
Johan,

Thanks a lot. As a matter of fact is was the black and white settings. I corected them and it works again : ))

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections