S
Posted By
silenceseeker2003
May 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0 (that came with my EPSON 3200 scanner) and I found that the "Auto Color Correction" function under the "Enhance" menu does magic to the scans from my old 35mm negatives.

Since I am about to scan 100+ films, selecting this menu item manually for each and every scan image is tedious and time consuming. I would like to be able to run this "Auto Color Correction" on a set of files (aka "batch processing").

Is there a way to accomplish that in Photoshop Elements 2.0?

Thanks,
Sam

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
silenceseeker2003
May 18, 2004
(Silence Seeker) wrote in message news:…
I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0 (that came with my EPSON 3200 scanner) and I found that the "Auto Color Correction" function under the "Enhance" menu does magic to the scans from my old 35mm negatives.
Since I am about to scan 100+ films, selecting this menu item manually for each and every scan image is tedious and time consuming. I would like to be able to run this "Auto Color Correction" on a set of files (aka "batch processing").

Is there a way to accomplish that in Photoshop Elements 2.0?

It’s nice to answer my own question. 🙂

Here is the solution I found all by myself:

I downloaded "Batch Actions – Elements" (MoreBatch11.zip) from Adobe Studio Exchange (http://share.studio.adobe.com) and replaced BatchWin.atn in:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2\Presets\Photoshop Actions

with the one that came in MoreBatch11.zip.

It works great!

Thank you Joel R. Burns for this excellent freebie. 🙂

Sam

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections