CS
Posted By
Cesar_Silva
Jan 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey guys again, I had made a thread about this before.. but now it seems that I cannot find the thread.. I was just gonna ask you guys how you can help me with this stroke problem I am having in Adobe Photoshop 7.0 I recently made an image.. my friend told me it would look better if it had a stroke boarder so I listenend to him and made one. Now when I go to make a new image.. the stroke is already applied to the new image.. and I do not want this stroke. So how can I remove it.. someone help me please :-/

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jan 15, 2004
Cesar,

When I make a stroke I "Select All" and then select stroke from the edit menu. But this doesn’t mean all my next "new" images have that as a default!
So please tell us how you created the stroke, so we don’t have to guess.

Rob
CS
Cesar_Silva
Feb 13, 2004
Well Rob,
I hit "select all" then I went to the Edit menu and selected.. "Edit Stroke" then I selected the stroke and everything.. and my friend said that when I was done selecting the stroke that I should press Ctrl+D and that would apply the stroke to my image. That is exactly what I did to get the stroke onto my image.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections