S
Posted By
Sean
Jul 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Currently I am thinking about picking up a Wacom tablet and everything I have read in the past suggests the 4×5 for photo editing (my primary usage) and smaller displays. The conundrum I have is that I run two displays at 1600×1200 and wonder if the 4×5 might be too small.

So what I am wondering is do the Wacom tablets let me pick up the pen and continue drawing a line after repositioning my hand/fingers? I do this all the time with my mouse when acceleration fails to get me across the screen to coordinate my mouse pad position with my on screen position and would like to know if this carries over.

Any input or thoughts will be appreciated.

enjoy,

Sean

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

– Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

New Website
http://www.envisagement.com/
Last Updated 23 June 2005

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jenelisepasceci
Jul 12, 2005
Sean wrote:

Currently I am thinking about picking up a Wacom tablet and everything I have read in the past suggests the 4×5 for photo editing (my primary usage) and smaller displays. The conundrum I have is that I run two displays at 1600×1200 and wonder if the 4×5 might be too small.
So what I am wondering is do the Wacom tablets let me pick up the pen and continue drawing a line after repositioning my hand/fingers? I do this all the time with my mouse when acceleration fails to get me across the screen to coordinate my mouse pad position with my on screen position and would like to know if this carries over.

enjoy,

Sean
Wacom tablets can be run in pen as well as in mouse mode. I have a two monitors setup tooand I use my intuos usually in mouse mode

HTH, Peter
S
Sean
Jul 12, 2005
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:53:12 GMT, (Peter
Wollenberg) reverently intoned upon the aether:

Sean wrote:

enjoy,

Sean
Wacom tablets can be run in pen as well as in mouse mode. I have a two monitors setup too and I use my intuos usually in mouse mode
HTH, Peter

That sounds like it will do what I want.

thanks,

Sean

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

– Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

New Website
http://www.envisagement.com/
Last Updated 23 June 2005

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections